WHO IS WORTH MORE? WHO IS MORE SUCCESSFUL?

imhim

@konanplaydirty1 you came to my 21st where my parents were :s, Your managed by family, I give advice to krept and yungen... Don't let twitter miss cloud your judgement of me as a person. Don't be an opportunist. If your gonna... Just tell me where you feel I dissed YOU... Knowing that I wouldn't. Come on man. Vash's got my number. Ring me if anything. Blessings.

Guest chap44uns
@konanplaydirty1 you came to my 21st where my parents were :s, Your managed by family, I give advice to krept and yungen... Don't let twitter miss cloud your judgement of me as a person. Don't be an opportunist. If your gonna... Just tell me where you feel I dissed YOU... Knowing that I wouldn't. Come on man. Vash's got my number. Ring me if anything. Blessings.

lol who else would he be talking about

brudda comes across as sly

smh

I wonder why they choose to pay for views on what is a mediocre 'freestyle' though. How much do people usually pay for these services?

The tune was hot at the time so it made sense to ride that wave.

Seems to have worked aswell, these man are household names amongst the urban demographic right now.

I wonder why they choose to pay for views on what is a mediocre 'freestyle' though. How much do people usually pay for these services?

The tune was hot at the time so it made sense to ride that wave.

Seems to have worked aswell, these man are household names amongst the urban demographic right now.

c/s

+ its like a snowball effect. People see high numbers and choose to want to view it & share.