Wagamama

Dan.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a good place to take someone on a date?Never been or seen inside a Wagamama's.

people go nuts for the chicken katsu curry
yo sushi's chicken katsu >>>>> any other eadible tings...and theres a nice lil jap restaurant in bayswater, not the big one where u can see evrything inside but some next lil one 4got wat its called

people go nuts for the chicken katsu curry
yo sushi's chicken katsu >>>>> any other eadible tings...and theres a nice lil jap restaurant in bayswater, not the big one where u can see evrything inside but some next lil one 4got wat its called
yo sushi have a nice nissan skyline

Wagamama's is alright, usually go for lunch - quick and cheap.Some of their stuff is a bit iffy tho, one of their noodles has that "garden worm" texture, yuk yuk.
UDON noodles biggrin.gifthey taste nice if u order the right dish, they jus really slippery and thick lolchicken katsu is way too mild. i prefer a REAL thai gren curry

I went there the other day for lunch... Them Japs like too much watery gravy with their food man.
don't get the ramen thenand to be honest it really isn't that expensive - unless all you eat is ã2 chicken and chips meals.Once in a while is enough.

I went there the other day for lunch... Them Japs like too much watery gravy with their food man.
don't get the ramen thenand to be honest it really isn't that expensive - unless all you eat is ã2 chicken and chips meals.Once in a while is enough.
I didnt get the ramen, smarty pants

I didnt get the ramen, smarty pants
then what had "watery gravy"? :? all they usually have on there is either ramen or udon