When girl's give you their number

i was at work in brent cross shopping center.....this pengggg ting comes up to me randomly.........goes away now.....comes down the escalator and waves.....i call her over.....take her bb pin............... get her number from bb........she is all coool.......call her she dont answer......says her phone is f*cked........next day call her of a land line....she picks up.......i text her saying ur a liar blah blah........this is after she has deleted me of her bb for no apparent reason everything seem cooled

girls are long i swear.....

i got this chicks bb pin from oceana she wants to meet up but in the day time around 9am f*ck waking up early shes got 2 kids

KMT I HAVE NOW FLOPPED SHE WAS ALL ON FOR MEETING TOMORROW SO SHE WANTS TO MEET UP IN WESTFIELDS I BB I COME TO YOUR YARD ETC TRY TURN THE CONVO A BIT SEXUAL SHE GOES SHES GOING TO SOME MEETING OR WHATEVER

NEXT THING I KNOW SHE HAS DELETED ME SO I MESSAGE HER ON BB AND SHE GOES SHE DONT EVEN LIKE ME I MAKE HER SICK BLAH BLAH BLAH DELETE HER PIN ETC ETC

SO WHY THE f*ck GIVE ME YOUR PIN IN 2 SECONDS FROM ME ASKING YOU DUMB SLAGGGGGGGGGG

oh i suggested meeting up at starbucks for some coffee.........what should i do ask her if i can come round????? i dont have a place to take her

PMSL

U SOUND LIKE A SCHMALL BWOY

HOW OLD R U?

DI HOTEL?

HER HOUSE?

LAY THAT sh*t ON HER MAN DA f*ck

IF SHE AINT GOT A FREE YARD OR WHENEVER THEN DONT BOVA

Tbh one of the best skills is knowing when to stand down. Certain man will see a girl and run her down immediately. Draw the digits and start hammering them consistently. Sometimes you just gotta slow down and wait, good things will find their way to you.

• Upvote 3

Tbh one of the best skills is knowing when to stand down. Certain man will see a girl and run her down immediately. Draw the digits and start hammering them consistently. Sometimes you just gotta slow down and wait, good things will find their way to you.

IN MY EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE OF DRAWING GIRLS SINCE MY INCARNATION OF A BLACKBERRY, I AM NOT ONE TO PUNCE ETC ETC ON GIRLS AFTER IVE DRAWN THEN...

SO I WAIT, THEN I SPEAK ETC ETC (I DONT BANG THEM OUT EVERYDAY...)

NEXT THING U REALISE, THEY HAVE DELETED ME,... IT CAN BE SO FRUSTRATING

AND PROBABLY, IF YOU WERE TO ASK THE GIRL WHY SHE DELETED U SHE WOULD PROBABLY SAY COZ WE DIDNT SPEAK MUCH..

(WEN IT WOULD ALWAYS BE ME INITIATING THE CONVERSATION)

• Downvote 2

WHO HERE HAS LINKED A GIRL THREW BB AND NOT EVEN CALLED HER OR SPOKEN TO HER OVER THE FONE... ONCE?!??

ITS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FEELING, ELIMINATING THE CONVO AND JUST LINKIN HER THRU BB AND TALKIN IN PERSON

THATS WOT I LIKE TO DO

IM NOT A FONEY FONEY PERSON FOR 9 HRS ETC... THATS LONG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2