Rick Ross beats Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z to MTV's 'Hottest MC' title

Don Crack

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Going in is not a phrase that should ever be used to describe what drake does sorry

Wale>>>Drake

/ I dont know what man are telling me about j cole selling more than wale for so did adele point being what exactly?

Link 2 adele's rap album?

smh @ man having a problem with wale and not drake.

/ lol @ thun bein mad cos rza aint in the top 10

Go dance to Drake and sing along to his faggott lyrics

Look at what hip hop has come to

SMH arguing who is the best Drake or Wale

A few years back we we discussing who got the hardest bars like Styles P but now we talking about who got the softest fairy lyrics

• Upvote 1

Numbers are numbers regardless she dont need a rap album for you to understand the point being made

What don screamed is the equivalent of me sayin dappys uk rap album is better than ___________'s uk rap album cos it sold more.

Lol thats the most stupid argument i have ever heard lol.

Adelle ain't a rapper, if it was a list about singers she would be on top of the list.

And also its not the equivalent, cause this list isn't based on quality, otherwsie why aren't the likes of Nas, Styles P, The Roots there, its based on popularity and how active you are, and the sales show that J Cole is more popular than Wale and just as active, which is why he should be ahead of him.

Eminem is, was, and always will be a pop artist and he is called such by most official stations.

On the rare occasion he has veered towards rap but that is indeed a rare occasion.

You posted one video from Minaj in order to prove your point. I'm sure if I wanted to I could post more than one pop (or closer to pop than Hip Hop) song from Eminem.