Make Bradford British

Anderson

just watched

damon and rashid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

both seemed to actually wanna learn from the experience and went into it with an open mind.

its funny what people consider to be racist when it comes to their own thoughts and comments aswell, people say some f*cked things but because its aimed at certain people they try act like its not just as racist as what others say in regards to their own race. weird how barely anyone looks at people of other races as just people, seen some nuts racist things take place and its disgusting how certain words are uttered so casually asif the people saying them dont know theyre racist words.

still dont buy into this 'everyones a bit racist' sh*t either

Just finished watching it and its all staged . The way the ediat started crying clarified that for me

u gona answer my questions kid or wait for some1 else n stand behind em

this ep was actually not as infuriating, actually a decent watch

funny to watch the annoyance caused by the pandering liberal

i've said for time these people are more biggoted than any1, the way she patronises, the f*ck*ng cheek of her

it'd be nice to have 1 intelligent person on tho

Guest petercrotch

Just finished watching it and its all staged . The way the ediat started crying clarified that for me

u gona answer my questions kid or wait for some1 else n stand behind em

this ep was actually not as infuriating, actually a decent watch

funny to watch the annoyance caused by the pandering liberal

i've said for time these people are more biggoted than any1, the way she patronises, the f*ck*ng cheek of her

it'd be nice to have 1 intelligent person on tho

What question

in the pub when the fat white guy said something like "the niggers dress like us and integrate" and the landlord didnt even bat an eyelid, i was thinking wtf

in the pub when the fat white guy said something like "the niggers dress like us and integrate" and the landlord didnt even bat an eyelid, i was thinking wtf

alie

the hench asian guy and the white guy both genuinely learned from this experience. Mashallah Rashid was giving the white guy dawah and the white guy seemed to be taking it on board and his perception of rashid and Muslims genuinely seems to have changed. Felt sorry for the head scarf sister the way that white guy was touching her up in the pub was totally out of order.

the hench asian guy and the white guy both genuinely learned from this experience. Mashallah Rashid was giving the white guy dawah and the white guy seemed to be taking it on board and his perception of rashid and Muslims genuinely seems to have changed. Felt sorry for the head scarf sister the way that white guy was touching her up in the pub was totally out of order.

yeah even i cringed at that. Totally out of order still.

Guy was saying nigger this and paki that....and the woman was just there like..i dunno man. Them places can make you brainwashed.