Make Bradford British

Anderson

what i hate about programmes related to muslims on uk tv, it always seems to involve asians never muslims from another race, problem with that is asians sometimes integrate their culture and tradition in to their practising and they dont represent muslims in the uk as a whole

true asians arent the only muslims

would be good to see different sides

what i hate about programmes related to muslims on uk tv, it always seems to involve asians never muslims from another race, problem with that is asians sometimes integrate their culture and tradition in to their practising and they dont represent muslims in the uk as a whole

Having a White or Black Muslim in one of these shows would be far too confusing for some members of our society.

• Upvote 2

You scored

11/24

46%

Government guidelines require a score of 75% or above to pass.

You are not eligible for UK citizenship.

:lol:

• Upvote 1

Having a White or Black Muslim in one of these shows would be far too confusing for some members of our society.

Lol true

that fat black women hates asians :lol: