Make Bradford British

Anderson

'i didnt mean that way'

the f*ck?

why the did the black guy laugh ffs then clock cus the black woman said suttin

That's his go to response, and probably has been from when he was in Nursery, it burns but he's so used to it he doesn't realise till it's pointed out.

'i didnt mean that way'

the f*ck?

why the did the black guy laugh ffs then clock cus the black woman said suttin

That's his go to response, and probably has been from when he was in Nursery, it burns but he's so used to it he doesn't realise till it's pointed out.

thats why i cant fault guy too much

either laugh it off or defend yourself and get rushed

when i know guys like this i thank God i was raised in ends

It's more of a generation thing tbh,

Anyone my age living in the areas I've lived in reacting like that would raise eyebrows.

Then I imagine the question is, does it happen less in these areas cause of the reaction it's provoke, or is it less common due to "integration"

Guest petercrotch

Bradford looks like a f*ck*ng shithole.

Anyway what can i say ?

That black guy is a straight ben douglas type uncle tom .

Letting the white man call him a black bastard then sitting there skinning teeth like its nothing .

d*ckhead even said at one point that he wanted to be white

The mixed race girl is being mixed race,confused as f*ck and quite frankly stupid which was to be expected of course .

One minute she says she hates asians then shes sticking up for them because she has asian nieces .

Skinny white boy >>>>>>>>>>>>> Says the least but taking in the most information which he will use against said people of colour in the future

Old white lady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crying her eyes out , going the extra mile to inform people that she is not racist .

Old white man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calling a black person a black bastard while laughing and joking with them thinking in his head what a d*ckhead

if 1 of them called that old geeza a white c*nt would it be the same in your heads?

Obviously?

oh ok, thnx for answering

if you watched the programme and seen what he said in context, not based on anything else other than that programme, is this guy is a racist in ur book?

i see next week he refers to the darkness of that blokes skin, whilst the shade of ones skin is obviously a taboo subject in England 2012, does the mentioning of it require one to be racist?

i'd also like to ask if anyone has ever actually been called a black "insulting term"? how did you react?

i myself have been called a white c*nt, d*ckhead, prick etc a number of times throughout my childhood

i never saw it like that, i was very naive tbh, i didn't believe anyone other than whites could really be racist tbh

if someone is using the adjective in such a way its obviously derogratory tho, therefore racist

if 1 of my asian boyos told me that 20 yrs ago he jokingly told 1 of his black colleagues that he was off "coon bashing" and then compared it to now calling me a white bastard.....i can't say i'd have the same reaction

that dress wearing muslim geeza was the most sensible in the whole show tbh

if 1 of them called that old geeza a white c*nt would it be the same in your heads?

Obviously?

oh ok, thnx for answering

if you watched the programme and seen what he said in context, not based on anything else other than that programme, is this guy is a racist in ur book?

i see next week he refers to the darkness of that blokes skin, whilst the shade of ones skin is obviously a taboo subject in England 2012, does the mentioning of it require one to be racist?

i'd also like to ask if anyone has ever actually been called a black "insulting term"? how did you react?

i myself have been called a white c*nt, d*ckhead, prick etc a number of times throughout my childhood

i never saw it like that, i was very naive tbh, i didn't believe anyone other than whites could really be racist tbh

if someone is using the adjective in such a way its obviously derogratory tho, therefore racist

if 1 of my asian boyos told me that 20 yrs ago he jokingly told 1 of his black colleagues that he was off "coon bashing" and then compared it to now calling me a white bastard.....i can't say i'd have the same reaction

that dress wearing muslim geeza was the most sensible in the whole show tbh

There's no reasonable context for the use of the term tbh, without you being racist.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the word black?

or the use of the adjective before an insulting term?

what if a cat was black n u didn't like it but there was a black guy in the room

what if your discussing this show and i mention it, acceptable context right?

i really feel we need some guidelines set out

if some1 was to call you fat, or ginger or a freckly bastard would they be villanised as much? still obviously in a derogatory way but would the that automatically make one the enemy of everyone with freckles. Why is race so special

• Downvote 1

if im a c*nt im a c*nt

calling me a black/white c*nt has nothing to with my character that offended you in the first place

and with world history as it was u can't ignore race now,

ur talking like black pl are bitching for nothing without considering what our parents and what we continue to go through

the word black?

or the use of the adjective before an insulting term?

what if a cat was black n u didn't like it but there was a black guy in the room

what if your discussing this show and i mention it, acceptable context right?

i really feel we need some guidelines set out

if some1 was to call you fat, or ginger or a freckly bastard would they be villanised as much? still obviously in a derogatory way but would the that automatically make one the enemy of everyone with freckles. Why is race so special

I said term, not word. Clearly talking about black c*nt and other such terms.

If there was a black guy in the room and you called the cat a black c*nt, there's no way you're not trying to piss the guy off.

Quoting it =/= saying it.

Because white people have oppressed other people due to race for around half a thousand years now, ending in law everywhere in the world about 20 years ago (outside of Africa, about 50 years ago) and still continuing today socially and economically. It's only ever been white people who can't see the 'big deal' about racism because they never have to put up with it.