Week 27 - Premier League 2011/12 & CL L16 R2

User

World Cup is much harder because you haven't got your club colleagues to help you out.

Some clowns think the Champions League is better than The World Cup

SMH

T

But on the other hand, you argue CL football is harder for the same reasons, teams are more prepared, organised, FITTER.

You're detracting from a balanced argument because you're trying to deny Messi.

Not denying Messi whatsoever

I am yet to see reasons why Messi is greater than Ronaldo or the same level.

So a guy could be a one track club football bully but never does anything outside his club be deemed the greatest

:/

Not denying Messi but called him a one track bully, lol.

Fdcvbnmlkjhgfddcv s

Guy lost it. PMSL.

The hate is a lot.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Cup is much harder because you haven't got your club colleagues to help you out.

SMH

T

But on the other hand, you argue CL football is harder for the same reasons, teams are more prepared, organised, FITTER.

So a guy could be a one track club football bully but never does anything outside his club be deemed the greatest

u cant be serious!

Have u seen him do what he does for Barca in a Albicelestes shirt?

SMH

T

u cant be serious!

Have u seen him do what he does for Barca in a Albicelestes shirt?

abandon_thread_by_wernette-d34hyzz.gif

SMH

T

Fdcvbnmlkjhgfddcv s

Guy lost it. PMSL.

The hate is a lot.

How is that hating?

Unlike yourself I don't jump on bandwagons

I watched football since 1996 so I am fully in the position to compare both

IMO Ronaldo has achieved more than Messi overall

What has Messi achieved outside his bubble? Nada

Messi is the best now and the greatest in this generation now but must do more to surpass the likes of Ronaldo/Zidane let alone the truly greats of our sport

SMH

T

Fdcvbnmlkjhgfddcv s

Guy lost it. PMSL.

The hate is a lot.

How is that hating?

Messi is the best now and the greatest in this generation now but must do more to surpass the likes of Ronaldo/Zidane let alone the truly greats of our sport

so why have u rated him 3rd best of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u say u judge players on club n international level ,yet u say messi hasnt done shit internationally, YET he is (on ur list) the 3rd best player ever

SMH

T

Fdcvbnmlkjhgfddcv s

Guy lost it. PMSL.

The hate is a lot.

How is that hating?

so why have u rated him 3rd best of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u say u judge players on club n international level ,yet u say messi hasnt done shit internationally, YET he is (on ur list) the 3rd best player ever

Did Dinho and Rivaldo do better than Zidane and Ronaldo?

SMH

T

Fdcvbnmlkjhgfddcv s

Guy lost it. PMSL.

The hate is a lot.

How is that hating?

Did Dinho and Rivaldo do better than Zidane and Ronaldo?

no but by your accounts they did better than messi, dinho has had a great club career, also won everthing ,is the most GIFTED footballer ever yet he is behind non world cup winning, club player messi.

I've never seen R9 do what he's done for Brazil/Inter at CL level.

You didn't see him against United?

one game!..u can prob name more than won game,the fact is he diddnt win it with the "galacticos" or with any1 else for that matter

Ronaldo had world class players around him at brazil same way messi does at barca with xavi and iniesta but he doesnt have that luxury with argentina tbh. You cant compare di maria and pastore to ronaldinho and rivaldo for instance plus tevez, aguero, messi, lavezzi are all too similar as players

How old r u porchy

So paul scholes wasnt world class in ur eyes coz of his england career?

• Upvote 1

Ronaldo had world class players around him at brazil same way messi does at barca with xavi and iniesta but he doesnt have that luxury with argentina tbh. You cant compare di maria and pastore to ronaldinho and rivaldo for instance plus tevez, aguero, messi, lavezzi are all too similar as players

How old r u porchy

So paul scholes wasnt world class in ur eyes coz of his england career?

/

Scholes the best English midfielder I have ever seen I stop there

Is what I was saying. The balance of that Brazil team was immense. They literally had high quality in every position of the pitch, with every player playing in their position on the pitch, but Messi is supposed to win World Cups with strikers playing as wingers and attacking midfielders? SMFH

Cryuff must not be top 10 selected cos he never won a world cup

Nobody calls Cruyff the greatest when in truth he is the greatest European of all time

/

What's better excelling in a great club team or taking a mediocre team turning them into the best team in Italy and on top of that leading/carrying your country to back to back World Cup Finals

Or being that guy on the club and international scene at 21 then get ghosted with two injuries only to come back win the golden boot/WC with only seven club games in two years under your belt

Nobody calls Cruyff the greatest when in truth he is the greatest European of all time

/

What's better excelling in a great club team or taking a mediocre team turning them into the best team in Italy and on top of that leading/carrying your country to back to back World Cup Finals

Or being that guy on the club and international scene at 21 then get ghosted with two injuries only to come back win the golden boot/WC with only seven club games in two years under your belt

Whats better winning world player of the year award 3 times by the time your 24, winning europe cups, world club championships or not winning those things but winning the world cup?

My point is that they are pretty much the same, difference is Messi has got nothing but time

Messi is yet to get close to r9 imo. Or Zidane either tbh.

Messi skins people, with pace, great balance and the most disgraceful dribbling ability.

But what R9 used to do to defenders is something else. The way he could RINSE 4 players in an instance with pure trickery. That Brazilian flair>>>>

Too much.

Its probably down to personal preference but R9s playing style was just perfection imo.

• Upvote 1