This Misconception Women Now Have That They Are Thick...

Mame Biram Diouf

First of all, girls shouldn't be gassed. This needs to stop.

Second of all, you're right Bane. FAT girls out there are thinking its cool to have their belly hang casj. I'm not on it.

But lastly, a well groomed, alluring, attractive Rubenesque woman is the Lord's Gift to us men. Let us not disrespect Jehovah's work - AMEN!

• Upvote 6

Second of all, you're right Bane. FAT girls out there are thinking its cool to have their belly hang casj. I'm not on it.

But lastly, a well groomed, alluring, attractive Rubenesque woman is the Lord's Gift to us men. Let us not disrespect Jehovah's work - AMEN!

Amen.

Guest chap44uns

tdjakes.jpg

Guest Chelsea Jack

f*ck all these fat black birds you man obsess over... you wanna get yourself a nice little blonde sort with an arse like an ironing board

• Upvote 1

WTF IS THIS sh*t, THEY HAVE CURVES LIKE A CIRCLE DOES, THEN I SEE THIS ON ONE OF THE PICS

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

:rofl:

sugar