Jay-Z to headline Hackney Weekend

Mr. Gayle

As sick as Nas is, sorry wont come close to this

Nas don't make music for concerts.

Hate me Now>>>>>Any song performed tonight though.

Pointless booking him for a festival then

Yep, but if they wanted pure hype theres loads of rappers they could have booked even before Jay Z

Like who tho?

And remember the crowd b4 u answer that.

Pure hype?

DMX Rick Ross, T.I

not for dis type of crowd...jay-z was perfect ,his mainstream hits are perfect for this mixed crowd,remember its a festival

[media=]

[/media]

This crowd definitely had more white people than jayzs did today .

Different in the UK to US. DMX aint known by whites over here.

Not really .

Whites probably listen to more rap than you think .

The same way these guys will go crazy for dappy, plan b, and professor green they will probably go crazier for rappers like dmx 50 cent and nas .

As sick as Nas is, sorry wont come close to this

Nas don't make music for concerts.

Hate me Now>>>>>Any song performed tonight though.

Pointless booking him for a festival then

Yep, but if they wanted pure hype theres loads of rappers they could have booked even before Jay Z

Like who tho?

And remember the crowd b4 u answer that.

Pure hype?

DMX Rick Ross, T.I

not for dis type of crowd...jay-z was perfect ,his mainstream hits are perfect for this mixed crowd,remember its a festival

[media=]

[/media]

This crowd definitely had more white people than jayzs did today .

Different in the UK to US. DMX aint known by whites over here.

Not really .

The same way these guys will go crazy for dappy, plan b, and professor green they will probably go crazier for rappers like dmx 50 cent and nas .

No they won't, the same people going crazy for Dappy don't go crazy for Dmx and Nas lol.

Whites listen to a lot of rap, but most of the whites i saw at Jay Z's concert weren't even familiar with his old work let alone that of Nas and DMX.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

And just to add i saw . BAREEEEEEEEE goons there on the main stage .

BAREEEEE black folk

Surely they will have a big impact on how crazy the crowd goes .

I can see it now .

"now performing on this stage nasssssss"

"BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP "

Goons yh?

I see some snap backs and desperate faces trying to make a circle is that what u mean?

Rick Ross, T.I, Wiz, Wayne & DMX lool

Wiz lol 1 hit (black n yellow), Ross not enough mainstream appeal, Tip no chance, Wayne lol they don't know his library, DMX is a fiend

Snoop maybe, Dre nah Kanye will be the next to do it, Jay is grooming him.. Fif could do a ting they love Down On Me with Jerimih (think that's the latest thing the mainstream associate with him)

Like some1 said Jay-Z is a superstar, appeals to all genres

If Nas (a championed hip-hop great) didn't make the main stage duno why u lot think some of those have a chance lol

• Upvote 4

Not really .

No they won't, the same people going crazy for Dappy don't go crazy for Dmx and Nas lol.

Whites listen to a lot of rap, but most of the whites i saw at Jay Z's concert weren't even familiar with his old work let alone that of Nas and DMX.

For real, teens that go crazy for Dappy or Pro Green have probably never even heard of DMX, dpmo.

• Upvote 1

Not really .

For real, teens that go crazy for Dappy or Pro Green have probably never even heard of DMX, dpmo.

this

these old ass rappers need to leave that shit back in the 90s, move over let the new guys shine

In america some of these old guys are struggling to entertain the new young fans lool getting booed off n shit

Rick Ross, T.I, Wiz, Wayne & DMX lool

Wiz lol 1 hit (black n yellow), Ross not enough mainstream appeal, Tip no chance, Wayne lol they don't know his library, DMX is a fiend

Snoop maybe, Dre nah Kanye will be the next to do it, Jay is grooming him.. Fif could do a ting they love Down On Me with Jerimih (think that's the latest thing the mainstream associate with him)

Like some1 said Jay-Z is a superstar, appeals to all genres

If Nas (a championed hip-hop great) didn't make the main stage duno why u lot think some of those have a chance lol

Lil Wayne has been the biggest selling rapper in the last 4 years.

Bigger than all those artists you named.

• Upvote 1

lol all night Anelka been going in on Jigga and his age lol

Doesn't it say more of the current crop of rappers that "old ass rappers| are still touring the world to sell out stadiums

Ass [x22]

Stop... now make that motherfucker hammer time like...

lol nah all jokes aside I appreciate Jay-Z fully

Legend