Jeremy Kyle yesterday (black people from London lol)

kerser

do guys actually think that havin a nagging opinionated loudmouth that doesnt shut up as ur wife/mother of ur children is unique to the 'black experience'? lmao. that particular model is available in all colours im afraid. where do you think sayings like 'who wears the trousers' and 'underneath the thumb goes jim' come from. sorry lads the grass is not greener.

as well as attributing universal sh*t to the black experience, a lot of guys seem to be attached to the notion of a black identity that can be besmirched by negative behaviour. The idea that you can be judged by the actions of another is surely one born out of racism, but continues to be perpetuated by a hell of a lot of black ppl on here/irl. At the risk of being accused of divide and conquer i cringe when i hear phrases like: ' the black community', surely ur just a collection of individuals that happened to be born a particular skin tone?

Preach my brother

Baby-worship-lawd.gif

• Upvote 6

Don't get me wrong I know some white girls wear extensions. But they still have loads

Of hair under it. I don't need to cut my hair for 3 months and then I have more hair than most black girls.

Kurious do you wear a wig?

My ex (black bird) I never knew she wore a wig

Must of been fucking I pull her hair shot flys off put me off black girls for life.

Also why don't lipstick look good on black girls?

This is my wifey Stunna innit

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/imageglc.jpg/

Proper bird none of that back talk. Cooks for

Me cleans my back when I am in the bath. Taught her how to make jerk chicken and rice and peas. She can cook Ackee and saltfish. Infanct she is making me ox tail tonight.

When I tell her I want the yard clean from when I

Come back a road. Shit is done no back talk life is so sweet.

White girls>>>>> black girls

I love my mrs.

• Downvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Are you both practicing Rastafarians?

Or vybes u just Ethiopian orthodox?

I am ras and Ethiopian orthodox combination ting.

U don't seem very orthodox tbh