Jeremy Kyle yesterday (black people from London lol)

kerser

And this is exactly the biggest problem with putting black people who are living in the western world on programs like jeremy kyle,take me out etc for entertrainment .

There will always be a large handful of coons that will believe the hype and start tarring all black women with the same brush , and start believing the untrue stereotype that black women are "too rude","intimidating" and "loud" .

:/

im coming from what i know first hand, stop playing politics all the time and open ur eyes.

im trying not to generalise, but its difficult to say im chatting complete sh*t.

I want my woman to be a woman and not try to get one up on me ffs,

but in certain households where theyve had to play a mans role i know its hard to turn it off so that could be a reason.

its not easy to find any good woman

• Downvote 1

A good black woman can't be beaten tbh. It's finding them that's the problem.

Just out of interest is it easy to find a good white woman ?

90% of the population here is white. It's easier just on sheer volume.

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

And this is exactly the biggest problem with putting black people who are living in the western world on programs like jeremy kyle,take me out etc for entertrainment .

There will always be a large handful of coons that will believe the hype and start tarring all black women with the same brush , and start believing the untrue stereotype that black women are "too rude","intimidating" and "loud" .

im coming from what i know first hand, stop playing politics all the time and open ur eyes.

im trying not to generalise, but its difficult to say im chatting complete sh*t.

but in certain households where theyve had to play a mans role i know its hard to turn it off so that could be a reason.

"dunno where black women get this f*ck*ng confidence from"

You said that not me .

Think of all the cracked out whores that come on jeremy kyle on a daily basis who are NOT black .

Who are in fact one colour .

WHITE

but for some reason i don't hear no white man tarring them with the same brush .

All the white girls that have gone on that show who are drug addicts who have put their kids in care at like 6 years old

Yet i don't hear no white man tarring them with the same brush .

SNM

• Upvote 7

Show me a man who understands black women I will show you a fool.

Personally I can't handle a black women they are to head strong. Give me a Caucasian bird any day of the week. Cook for me love me none of this crap you get with the blacks. I remember the last black bird I ever dealt with (before I was shown the light) back in 1999 I left her for a white girl so one day we were walking towards archway see my ex she started to beat up my new girl I ran off because I didn't want to hurt her girl was taken to the hospital next to archway station. When I see her on the ward and what my ex had done I vowed to never ever go out with a black girl again.

• Downvote 1

You said that not me .

Think of all the cracked out whores that come on jeremy kyle on a daily basis who are NOT black .

WHITE

but for some reason i don't hear no white man tarring them with the same brush .

All the white girls that have gone on that show who are drug addicts who have put their kids in care at like 6 years old

SNM

What world do u live in white guys cuss these girls out everyday. Ask fa 23, BMC and Phillos what they think about these type of women guarantee they will cuss. Same way black guys do when they see these type

Of black women

Guest petercrotch

You said that not me .

WHITE

SNM

What world do u live in white guys cuss these girls out everyday. Ask fa 23, BMC and Phillos what they think about these type of women guarantee they will cuss. Same way black guys do when they see these type

Of black women

You are missing my point .

I am showing you now that white men are not going to TAR . White women with the SAME BRUSH by watching jeremy kyle.

I don't care if these so called negros say they are "speaking from experience" because i am 99 percent of these negroes are influenced by other uncle toms.

Guest petercrotch

i think petercrotch is not black and his sole purpose is to tr0ll every thread with his black power garbage

its becoming too much

Who the fcuk was talking about black power ?

I more or less said the exact same thing as skenghis khan but what do you know he's got two postive reps and i've got like four negs .

• Upvote 2

do guys actually think that havin a nagging opinionated loudmouth that doesnt shut up as ur wife/mother of ur children is unique to the 'black experience'? lmao. that particular model is available in all colours im afraid. where do you think sayings like 'who wears the trousers' and 'underneath the thumb goes jim' come from. sorry lads the grass is not greener.

as well as attributing universal sh*t to the black experience, a lot of guys seem to be attached to the notion of a black identity that can be besmirched by negative behaviour. The idea that you can be judged by the actions of another is surely one born out of racism, but continues to be perpetuated by a hell of a lot of black ppl on here/irl. At the risk of being accused of divide and conquer i cringe when i hear phrases like: ' the black community', surely ur just a collection of individuals that happened to be born a particular skin tone?

TRUTH

anything else is trash talk

Good women are out there, (Black women included) if we just showed a piece of patience and stopped looking at buff women and assuming they were the pinnacle of good women we would have much better success with a higher quality woman.

If your dealing with a woman that doesn't tick your boxes then you're complaining that you cant find a decent woman then you're a fool that has settled. No one wants to hear you moan.

God bless my beautiful black woman who went for a jog with me today, worked out with me and is now washing the dishes after it was my turn to cook today (Yesterday was Steak and Blowjob day March 14th TTKK and she did come through with a smile on her face lol).

Finding a good woman is easy if you know what you are looking for from my experience

• Upvote 3

Back to the show.

I'm baffled. She comes across as semi intelligent and can managed to articulate her arguments for the first 3 mins or so. But was dumb enough to get conned into signing her house after to this "wasteman".

Hold tite the Stonebridge massive. Shithole still.