Nas - Life is Good

Thun

I havent listened to nas since God Son cause I personally think he's fallen off HOWEVER comparing ab soul to nas isnt the most ludicrous thing. Ab soul is a tight lyricist who's bars hold weight in topic. Joey Badass i'm not as sure he's only just started tho so we'll see.

There a lot of mc's that could test Nas Elzhi being one of them but people on here dont listen to them kinda dudes.

Nas is better than AB Soul in nearly every lyrical platform.

Storytelling, Metaphors, Multisyllable rhyming etc.

Elzhi yon his best day maybe, but who are the rest of the 'a lot of mcs'

And hold on, who are these long list of artists that Nas has influenced? I swear someone said he has influenced legends, lol who?

and whats this one mind shit, like Nas wasn't influenced by Rakim, Kool G. Rap before him, and like there werent 3 other niggas from the bridge who were just as lyrical as Nas that probably influenced him too.

This is what happens when women try to talk about Hip Hop smh

nola aint your average female hip hop listener though

thank you, dont take it there please i'm not about to prove my musical knowlegde and you just sound ignorant.

Nas is my fave rapper of all time but I don't think LIG is one of his better albums.

I've said it before but I think he needs a little tragedy in his life to really come out swinging but he's grown and figured out how to find the positives in a f*cked up situation.

I'm happy for him but at the same time a little sad because tracks like like My Way, Drunk By Myself, Purple, You're Da Man, Life's a Bitch are probably a thing of the past.

It might be just a case of me needing to adjust to the new him.

• Upvote 1

oh so you don't?

lollooolololollol that was my original point you mug, there were many albums or tapes that I thought was better than LIG (and not just lyrically, you lot started going down that angle), Control System being one of them. But people hadn''t gave them the chance cause they're too busy waiting for 40 year olds Nas and Jay to drop

then you put the Nas gif, and then the bravehearts came out in full force with "hhahaha lololool how can you compare Nas with Ab-Soul" WHICH WASNT MY POINT

then i think Thun, Natty and Haze-E agreed with me then everyone acted like they couldn't see em

and to answer your Q

Life Is Good lyrically>>>

I havent listened to nas since God Son cause I personally think he's fallen off HOWEVER comparing ab soul to nas isnt the most ludicrous thing. Ab soul is a tight lyricist who's bars hold weight in topic. Joey Badass i'm not as sure he's only just started tho so we'll see.

There a lot of mc's that could test Nas Elzhi being one of them but people on here dont listen to them kinda dudes.

Exactly, I feel the EXACTLY same

don't let them gas you up, we have our own ears

people are acting like i said Cheif Keef, which makes me question how much people have really listened to Ab

For example I think its a close call between Kendrick and Ab but Kendrick scrapes it for me, is Kendrick a 'hahahahhha' issue aswell or have you lot heard enough of him?

Glad for Nas

Had to put out a bullshit album to make it no.1

'Life Is Good' For Nas, Rapper Lands Sixth No.1 Album

Nas has landed yet another U.S. number one with the release of his album 'Life Is Good.' Industry experts had estimated that the rapper would shift around 125,000 copies of his new studio album but in actual fact, sales reached around 149,000, according to Billboard.com.

It's been four years since Nas hit the top of the chart, with his 2008 album 'Untitled.' He's on familiar terms with the number one spot, though.

The rapper first attained the top spot in 1996, with 'It Was Written' and did the same the following year, with 'The Firm.' He then went on to do it again in 1999 with 'I Am' and 'Hip Hop Is Dead' in 2007.

2gufkv6.gif

Nas is my fave rapper of all time but I don't think LIG is one of his better albums.

I've said it before but I think he needs a little tragedy in his life to really come out swinging but he's grown and figured out how to find the positives in a f*cked up situation.

I'm happy for him but at the same time a little sad because tracks like like My Way, Drunk By Myself, Purple, You're Da Man, Life's a Bitch are probably a thing of the past.

:/

Make your mind up

• Downvote 1

Glad for Nas

Had to put out a bullshit album to make it no.1

'Life Is Good' For Nas, Rapper Lands Sixth No.1 Album

Nas has landed yet another U.S. number one with the release of his album 'Life Is Good.' Industry experts had estimated that the rapper would shift around 125,000 copies of his new studio album but in actual fact, sales reached around 149,000, according to Billboard.com.

It's been four years since Nas hit the top of the chart, with his 2008 album 'Untitled.' He's on familiar terms with the number one spot, though.

The rapper first attained the top spot in 1996, with 'It Was Written' and did the same the following year, with 'The Firm.' He then went on to do it again in 1999 with 'I Am' and 'Hip Hop Is Dead' in 2007.

2gufkv6.gif

:/

Make your mind up

Make my mind up about what?

You said he made a bullshit album to get to number one, I then pointed out he'd had 6 number one albums which weren't bullshit crossover albums.

I hope that's not too taxing for you.