Woman, 18, dies in London police visit plunge

Marly Mar

Police could have easily pushed her, there won't really be any proof of it so they are pretty much covered

they try and kill people all the time

an unmarked Police car was chasing my boy, he obviously knew who they were but they didn't flash there lights or do anything, just kept following him very closely, he started driving faster and they were speeding up too, basically chasing him.. but not once did they identify thmselves, how was he supposed to know that they were Police?? after all they were in plain clothes and in a unmarked car, they basically made him crash his car into a wall and later lied and said that he was failing to stop for them

how can he fail to stop when they did not make themselves known to him, it could be anyone in the car following somebody

so now he's trying to use that against them, fear of life because he didn't know who it was, etc, it's looking good though

hopefully a big payout very soon

bmt.gif

the exact same thing that i mentioned above has happened to 2 people who i know over the past 3 years and they both died by crashing there cars.. they didn't live to speak up about it so who knows what really happened??

• Upvote 1

Police could have easily pushed her, there won't really be any proof of it so they are pretty much covered

they try and kill people all the time

an unmarked Police car was chasing my boy, he obviously knew who they were but they didn't flash there lights or do anything, just kept following him very closely, he started driving faster and they were speeding up too, basically chasing him.. but not once did they identify thmselves, how was he supposed to know that they were Police?? after all they were in plain clothes and in a unmarked car, they basically made him crash his car into a wall and later lied and said that he was failing to stop for them

how can he fail to stop when they did not make themselves known to him, it could be anyone in the car following somebody

so now he's trying to use that against them, fear of life because he didn't know who it was, etc, it's looking good though

hopefully a big payout very soon

bmt.gif

the exact same thing that i mentioned above has happened to 2 people who i know over the past 3 years and they both died by crashing there cars.. they didn't live to speak up about it so who knows what really happened??

If you suspect you are being followed by the police in an unmarked car, you can call 999 whilst driving and demand to know if there are police following you.

The reason being that many fools drive around pretending to be feds.

Happened to my girl. She was driving up the M40 late one evening and a car came up behind her. 2 boys inside. They had a blue light somewhere inside the car and just got really close behind her and kept flashing their lights at her. She didn't trust them and called 999 whilst driving to ask if they were police and if she should stop. They told her they weren't and not to stop, and that they were going to "look into" the car that was obviously pretending to be police. They sped off when she didn't stop.

Guest petercrotch

Always wondered if ppl die before they hit the ground

:|

They don't

exactly

probably the dumbest thing I read all day outside of the coonery posters (JOHN DOE, Supermalt etc)

They don't

exactly

probably the dumbest thing I read all day outside of the coonery posters (JOHN DOE, Supermalt etc)

To be fair though, if you fall from high enough i'v heard its possible that you black out through sheer fear. and therefore dont actually experience hitting the ground.

They don't

exactly

To be fair though, if you fall from high enough i'v heard its possible that you black out through sheer fear. and therefore dont actually experience hitting the ground.

It's certainly possible but 'its not hitting the ground that kills you its the fall' is some urban myth

There are no easy rides in life

Not only do you get to experience the full horror of falling hundreds of feet, you get to feel the few moments of absolute agony between when your body hits the ground and you finally die

In this particular case apparently a neighbour kissed her forehead as she was dying on the floor after the fall

Pretty too

The Sun is foul.

screenshot2012-04-12aoloah.png

THIS is the 18-year-old robber who plunged 17 floors to her death as she fled cops.

She was named on Twitter as Shanise Paris-Goff. A post by @misslalauk said: “RIP Shanise Paris-Goff! Can’t believe it?”

Shanise — also known as Sherise Steabler — climbed out of a tower block window as officers arrived to arrest her. She allegedly failed to register with a probation officer. She was freed on parole last April after two years behind bars for robbery and assault. Cops said she was alone in a bedroom when she fell in Woolwich, South East London