allow it open the Interacial dating and black power topic

Supermalt

Yh they put it on him, can't victimise guy because black people don't open such stores or hardly any business compared to other races these are facts. They found a lane and dominated it, and as one woman in the vid said she doesn't care, just wants to get her weave n creams. Can't be a content people happy to own nothing, its an epidemic. They even haggle with black store owners but won't try it with anyone else, crabs in a barrel

• Upvote 1

Have you heard stories about black people who have tried to open these shops but are then blocked by asian suppliers is this gas or does this practice really happen?

Heard about it but i don't know how true it is .

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway does anyone know of any black owned hair stores ?

• Downvote 1

why would black people sell asian hair ?

*hides*

Have you heard stories about black people who have tried to open these shops but are then blocked by asian suppliers is this gas or does this practice really happen?

We have a family friend who runs a black hair and beauty import business, not a store but he does have a massive warehouse.

We have a family friend who runs a black hair and beauty import business, not a store but he does have a massive warehouse.

A few on west green road, I always go to one one just before the bridge from Seven Sisters end.

But TBH that whole road should be black owned TBH

Can you inbox me the name of the company and any more details you have please ?

A few on west green road, I always go to one one just before the bridge from Seven Sisters end.

But TBH that whole road should be black owned TBH

are you sure they are black owned ? used to date a girl from tottenham and i could have sworn they were all asian owned

The hair shops in west green road are all owned by Asians, the same as 98% of the food shops, takeaways and now pound shops.

There is an Asian importer that has a monopoly/licensing situation going with the American suppliers meaning no one else can import the products but them. It is what it is, its apparent that black people in the uk or london have little to no interest in owning retail shops for some reason.

The hair shops in west green road are all owned by Asians, the same as 98% of the food shops, takeaways and now pound shops.

There is an Asian importer that has a monopoly/licensing situation going with the American suppliers meaning no one else can import the products but them. It is what it is, its apparent that black people in the uk or london have little to no interest in owning retail shops for some reason.

I think the bit i highlighted is somewhat of a myth .

If black people wanted to we could create our own afro caribbean hair stores and take control of the market but it seems we are too short sighted and have no unity