Euro 2012 ENGLAND Squad Thread

Tbh I genuinely think Hodgson doesn't give a f*ck with the euros, he's just hoping England will show abit of fight. He knows by 2014 he should have a solid squad Ox, Welbs, Rooney should be peak, Wilshere, Cleverly, Maybe Walcott will have become some sort of footballer by then, Rodwell, Jones, Smalling etc

The current group of players and even the ones that should have gone aren't changing this teams/generations fate.

As Defoe flew home his England teammates took part in a 'closed' training session in Krakow before manager Roy Hodgson was due to speak to the media this afternoon.

Eight years ago it was revealed that Defoe's dreadlocked father Jimmy, 39 — who split with Jermain's mum when he was a baby — was living on £53.05 a week benefit.

The jobless decorator lived in a small shared flat in Forest Gate, East London, just six miles from where his millionaire son was then living with his mother Sandra.

No guessing what paper stated this SMH

• Upvote 2

it is deep though. youre father should never be that poor and struggling that bad if youre on the kind of money hes on

Did you see where it said his father left him as a baby?

It is a father's job to look after his children not the other way round.

i agree 100% but blood >>_____________________.

I'm not saying his dad should be a millionaire but he shouldn't be on benefits, whether he likes it or not his dads genetics are part of the reason he is where he is today.

sometimes i think you fail to realise that some people can live life comfortably for the lives they wish to live on benefits

wouldnt be suprised if man was just happy to sign on every week, spend most of the day at the bookies and the nights at the pub

have some grub at home and repeat the cycle

no doubt JD flung some change at him every now and again

it is deep though. youre father should never be that poor and struggling that bad if youre on the kind of money hes on

Did you see where it said his father left him as a baby?

It is a father's job to look after his children not the other way round.

i agree 100% but blood >>_____________________.

I'm not saying his dad should be a millionaire but he shouldn't be on benefits, whether he likes it or not his dads genetics are part of the reason he is where he is today.

Personally I feel you, I don't think I would have the heart to know my dad was eating tin beans and shit in some grubby council flat.

It's even worse when you consider the money Defoe flings after these hoes.

The mum looks like a salty woman still.