Big Brother 2012

Guest chap44uns

This is jokes Becky and ashleigh are convinced the public are gonna vote Luke out (they dont realise how much people actually dislike them 100x over Luke A Friday will be jokes as Luke will still get cheers and the Ash and Becky will be booed I justy want to see that reaction)

its has to be Becky she is a c*nt and she is hiding food under her bed the fucking Whale Ashleigh to go next week.

Conors a fucking hyprocrite chatting his shit did the Paddy c*nt say he was gonna punch a women in her face

• Upvote 3

Becky has gone into overkill, Luke S is loving it thinking they will be popular now after all the boos not realising the BMI thing was broadcast last week Tuesday/Wednesday. I just want to see these cunts faces on Friday. As for Becky sister comparing Deanas tongue in cheek Soilder joke to Afghan soilders is just a d*ckhead thing she should be shitted on for that comment. Friday will be classic viewing

They are really hanging onto Luke's comment as their saving grace that they wont go :rofl:

So Becky, a woman that;

• kept calling Caroline fat
  • was almost ready to cry because she had to get on an exercise bike for a task
  • hides hot dogs and other food under her bed to devour when no one is looking
  • sings to her chicken nuggets while they are cooking in the oven
  • says she loves calories
  • almost tried to break Sara's fingers when she grabbed the fork from her hand while she was eating the food Luke A made during that cooking task for Lauren
  • is always the first one to the table whenever the housemates win food or a party
  • etc.

is so upset because someone said she doesn't respect her BMI...

tumblr_m5zuqww81H1qbpcxc.gif

Hope she rolls herself out of the house on Friday

• Upvote 2

Hahahahah when that whale goes in the diary room she suddenly has 30% more energy and starts snorting and heavy breathing and sh*t im always dieing

she's hiding FOOOOOD

WEN THEY HAVE CHOCOLATE AND BISCUITS TO EAT

SHES HIDING FOOD

NO WAY

/

c/s about milking it, knew she would, she said disgusting about 40 times, she just seems to shout it so everyone can hear, they hear it then she says it 5 more times.

adam done well tbh, didn't get into it and no1 really mentioned his name, can see him near/in the final.

Fuark double post...

Any1 see bb bit on the side? they had some joke come dine with me kind of thing, with ex housemates of this series, so they had aaron, shievonne, lauren and caroline LOL was well awkward and cringey saw some sneak bits of it and lauren was going in deeep caroline couldnt look at her was staring at her food looking all red.

Becky sister was funny in a stupid way, mouthed off about Deena taking things to seriously, then compared Deena's soldier thing tongues in Afghanistan. : /

The BMI thing stands for itself and is true, no one else gives a f*ck anyway. Ashleigh is making noise because she thinks it'll Gaurentee her safety on Friday.

Ashleigh's Dad should never been blessed with a Daughter/any children. IMO

Plus hus daughters face needs amputating, she resembles a sibling of Beavis or Butthead, I dunno which.

It's like these idiots in the house aren't taking in the opinions of the public and piecing together the boo's and who's getting them to see what the deal is.

• Upvote 4

Ashleigh dad is a bell end he saw man jizz over his daughter on national tv and then say he is only having a fake relationship but man is more concerned about cancer sticks which Adam was right to do.

Yep Becky sister you can tell is your typical sun reader don't know where she drew up that comparison from about afghan soilders dirty bitch

• Upvote 3

Fack she snorted like a pig when she laughed get this c*nt out. She called Luke a thing few weeks ago what she on about.

Thank you!!! Exactly what I said! How dare you insult someone and then make a scene when they insult you stupid bitch.

Can't believe how he reacted yesterday, in fact I can't believe how delusional Becky & her little crew are :/ f*ck*ng retards.

Ashleigh and Luke s reaction>>>

They think they will public opnion will switch end of the day that was said last week when Luke a was up and still got cheered. The whole mocking the soilder thing thinking them being seen doing that will effect their image has been broadcasted for the past 10 days and the 3 still got cheers last Friday. Only thing which is a par is this white room task because I think Luke s will win it. I also don't like the way Becky talks to deana like when they was doing the shopping budget the other week and she was more or less calling her dumb. Also in the task you see them doing tonight you will see the whale shouting at deana to hurry up.

So Becky, a woman that;

• kept calling Caroline fat
  • was almost ready to cry because she had to get on an exercise bike for a task
  • hides hot dogs and other food under her bed to devour when no one is looking
  • sings to her chicken nuggets while they are cooking in the oven
  • says she loves calories
  • almost tried to break Sara's fingers when she grabbed the fork from her hand while she was eating the food Luke A made during that cooking task for Lauren
  • is always the first one to the table whenever the housemates win food or a party
  • etc.

is so upset because someone said she doesn't respect her BMI...

tumblr_m5zuqww81H1qbpcxc.gif

Hope she rolls herself out of the house on Friday

Jdnkxneikf

Ckkekdn LMAO

Nail on head.

The singing to the chicken nuggets thing is so cringe

Ashleigh and Luke s reaction>>>

They think they will public opnion will switch end of the day that was said last week when Luke a was up and still got cheered. The whole mocking the soilder thing thinking them being seen doing that will effect their image has been broadcasted for the past 10 days and the 3 still got cheers last Friday. Only thing which is a par is this white room task because I think Luke s will win it. I also don't like the way Becky talks to deana like when they was doing the shopping budget the other week and she was more or less calling her dumb. Also in the task you see them doing tonight you will see the whale shouting at deana to hurry up.

Yeah I didn't understand why Becky was behaving like that... Deana is trying to calculate and you're there interupting her and shouting.. How's she supposed to concentrate.

Just goes to show how people change and switch up their bahviour when they want to fit in

The chicken nuggets singing was acting up to the cameras so was saying discusting 100000 million times. She clocked when that was said and Luke a was still getting cheers so you will see her sending indirects at the viewers in the diary room tonight because I think the penny has dropped that the public don't like her even though thy voted her in which in her mind was her saving grace. If Jamie east has said so.