Fao John doe

The Somalian

Dont know if you can class spin spin sugar as garage, so this is my 1st garage tune I heard. Was hooked since.

True ravers know about this

GREATEST GARAGE TUNE EVER, was a bit slower than other tunes and was always told by my friend "djs" that its a hard tune to mix to.

Of course ive heard EZ mix this

• Upvote 2

Fack cape fear getting pissed now lost a case of vinyl and my decks one day had all my old school garage vinyl only have my grime vinyl left it was a very pricey box feel to cry

Mission fm

Sunday's and Wednesday's 6 til 8

Still have the tapes ripped some over the years

It's funny when I hear shout outs listening back hear bare old names from London fields and manor house even the pay as you go guys before they got big

Fack cape fear getting pissed now lost a case of vinyl and my decks one day had all my old school garage vinyl only have my grime vinyl left it was a very pricey box feel to cry

Mission fm

Sunday's and Wednesday's 6 til 8

Still have the tapes ripped some over the years

It's funny when I hear shout outs listening back hear bare old names from London fields and manor house even the pay as you go guys before they got big

Thats HLC slot wasnt it, still got pure tapes

A few when Goddaz came on HLC show.

Yeah hlc set

Goddaz use to get props all the time them days use to par with few archway man and go pure groove always had talks with man like smokey underrated dj. What was that rnb dj name on the station we use to hang with his younger brother. Went school with ob man is in jail last I heard. Fack I seriously want to go back to them days. Shit use to stay in my boys yard in high gate would not go back to my own yard for days. Think one time I spent 1 month just being on road away from my yard. Those were the days now everyone is responsible

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

bare leng man dj's on mission bitd aint heard steadys name in time

guy was called tony something

Steady and naughty still dj

bare leng man dj's on mission bitd aint heard steadys name in time

guy was called tony something

Steady and naughty still dj

I am quite not sure how I have not met you before during 1998 to 2000 I was always in your ends

I know this thread is putting names to tracks for nuff man

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Mission fm...

Remember one day they were broadcasting from the back of positive move was such a sick day

Watching them man do their set while waiting for your trim>>>>>>>>>>