Why the progeny of slaves will strike gold at the Olympics

Captain Planet

Marvell still hasn't addressed with he was using the same ip as carpe. Ol frank ocean ass nigga

he always does this

he'll get found doing something, then disappear for a while and come back nonchalant and make some normal post thinking we've forgotten everything

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Marvell still hasn't addressed with he was using the same ip as carpe. Ol frank ocean ass nigga

he always does this

he'll get found doing something, then disappear for a while and come back nonchalant and make some normal post thinking we've forgotten everything

actually i did. just as you addressed your white friends calling you nigga.

fat akwaaba john doe, today im using a uk ip

he always does this

Born To Run: The Secret of Kenyan Athletics

BBC4 now

Former Irish athlete Eamonn Coghlan travels to Kenya's highlands to uncover a little-known story - the role of Irish missionaries in securing Kenya's dominance in world athletics.

Born To Run: The Secret of Kenyan Athletics

BBC4 now

Former Irish athlete Eamonn Coghlan travels to Kenya's highlands to uncover a little-known story - the role of Irish missionaries in securing Kenya's dominance in world athletics.

What the f*ck is all this sh*t? Are the British trying to explain why they're going to lose the race to these Kenyans, Jamaicans and Americans before the f*ck*ng team has even run? What a load of f*ckery.

So Irish missionaries helped Kenyans and the White slavedrivers helped the African American, Afro-Latino and Afro-Caribbeans?

f*ck OFF.

Some 'We didn't win the race, we let you win the race' sh*t.

• Upvote 1

People don't blindly accept this kinda sh*t.

White man has LONG said that the African had the brute strength while the European had the intellectual power. This sh*t is nothing new.

White people stay winning Nobel prizes for physics, Black man only gets nominated for Peace Prizes. Whites still the majority at Oxford/Cambridge/Harvard/Princeton/etc etc etc. f*ck that sh*t, I don't buy it. Michael Johnson should have at least addressed this kinda fraudulent thinking.

From time Stormfront is AGREEING with your film, you failed niccuh.

• Downvote 3

If some people can't tell the difference between pseudo science and legitimate science then there's no point in trying to explain it.

the 'science' that claims you are genetically far more stupid than europeans and orientals can be made to look very legitimate

if it suits the purpose for which its intended.

you cant get a bunch of a few africans and europeans and compare bones and talk sh*t about action in sports.

youll never see them talk about how the chinese and russians are dominant in gymnastics, but youll lap up everything they said about your people being able to run fast

and you're happy about that?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

the 'science' that claims you are genetically far more stupid than europeans and orientals can be made to look very legitimate

No it can't, not to anybody with half a brain anyway.

There is absolutely no proof that Africans have less intelligence than Europeans and Asians.

None.

An IQ test doesn't even prove that because there are so many dependant variables.

If a child has a good, stable start in life they will more than likely be intelligent, end of.

you cant get a bunch of a few africans and europeans and compare bones and talk sh*t about action in sports.

youll never see them talk about how the chinese and russians are dominant in gymnastics, but youll lap up everything they said about your people being able to run fast

and you're happy about that?

I'm not talking about sports which I already made perfectly clear, I am talking about to 2 actions, running and swimming which unusually for 'sports' are not influenced by the multitude of variables that a sport can be.

I'm not talking about Tennis, Gymnastics, Football or Ice Hockey.

Simply running and swimming.

And to refer to data and results collected over the last 100 years as "a bunch of a few African and European bones" is very short sighted.

On 1 hand you give credence to a theory with no wings and yet repudiate another for which there is a firm base of knowledge.

To what aim? To discredit science?

Let me ask you this, why in your opinion do black sprinters dominate sprinting?

People don't blindly accept this kinda sh*t.

White man has LONG said that the African had the brute strength while the European had the intellectual power. This sh*t is nothing new.

White people stay winning Nobel prizes for physics, Black man only gets nominated for Peace Prizes. Whites still the majority at Oxford/Cambridge/Harvard/Princeton/etc etc etc. f*ck that sh*t, I don't buy it. Michael Johnson should have at least addressed this kinda fraudulent thinking.

From time Stormfront is AGREEING with your film, you failed niccuh.

Would the pair of dumb f*cks who negged my comment care to comment?

Was it you MARVELL?

Zero debate on this forum, on the issues that matter anyway. Just dumb neggers.

lol Marvell looks like he has the same stance as you so I'd be surprised if it is him.

Element I am not doubting propaganda but look at the stature of Serena Williams compared to other female tennis players for example.

You can't discount some glaring truths and throw them into the same pot which is what I think you and Marvell are doing.

Black people on average being stronger and more well built has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence, they are 2 separate debates.

There is absolutely no proof that Africans have less intelligence than Europeans and Asians.

None.

An IQ test doesn't even prove that because there are so many dependant variables.

how can you say absolutely no proof when you've seen the iq test comparisons

the difference in iq results in america is pretty suggestive evidence at the least, shows a clear difference between all 3

what variables? poverty n racism isit?

• Downvote 2

None.

how can you say absolutely no proof when you've seen the iq test comparisons

the difference in iq results in america is pretty suggestive evidence at the least, shows a clear difference between all 3

what variables? poverty n racism isit?

Sorry mate, who created the IQ test again?

It's a white European yardstick for white European idiots.

@ John Doe - 100%.

• Downvote 2

Sorry mate, who created the IQ test again?

It's a white European yardstick for white European idiots.

@ John Doe - 100%.

the same people who created most things mate

they also created the olympics and competitive running in general, are these also white european yardsticks?

i don't really have any interest in the validity of iq tests tbh but has anyone got an alternative?

also....why are u agreeing with doe? i expect u to have the every1s equal apart from the things black people excel at viewpoint