Batman cinema shooting (10+ dead)

Pro

Besides all being in the wrong place at the wrong time on the morning of July 20, Jansen Young, Samantha Yowler and Amanda Lindgren have one other thing in common: each was saved from James Holmes’ murderous rampage by their loving, heroic boyfriends.

Young, Yowler and Lindgren all survived the Batman Movie Massacre this past Friday because their boyfriends jumped on top of them and used their own bodies to shield them from the gunfire. That act of courageousness came at a cost, though, as Jon Blunk, Matt McQuinn and Alex Teves all wound up losing their own lives in the process.

“He’s a hero, and he’ll never be forgotten,” a tearful Jansen Young told the New York Daily News of Blunk. “Jon took a bullet for me.”

Her mother, Shellie Young, added: “He was loving, the kind of guy you want your daughter to be with, and ultimately, she’s alive because of this, because he protected her.”

Blunk was a former Navy man who had been hoping to eventually become a Navy SEAL. He planned to take Young to the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises to celebrate her graduation from veterinarian school.

What was supposed to be a joyous night, however, quickly took a turn for the horrifying when Holmes allegedly burst in guns blazing. Without hesitation, Blunk pushed Jansen on the ground and then threw himself on top of her to shield her from the onslaught.

“He was 6-feet-2, in incredible shape, which is why he was able to push her down under the seats of the theater,” the mother said. “He pushed her down on the floor and laid down on top of her and he died there.”

Alex Teves, 24, and Matt McQuinn, 27, went out in similarly gallant fashion.

“He pushed her to the floor to save her and he ended up getting a bullet,” Teves’ aunt, Barbara Slivinske told the Daily News. “He was gonna hit the floor himself, but he never made it.”

According to witnesses, McQuinn leapt onto his girlfriend when she got hit in the knee with a bullet.

“Both the Yowler and McQuinn families thank everyone for their concerns, thoughts and prayers during this difficult time,” the McQuinns’ lawyer, Robert Scott, said in a statement. “Unfortunately, Matt perished from the injuries he sustained during the tragic events that unfolded . . . and went home to be with his maker.”

McQuinn, 27, and Yowler met at a Target store in Springfield, Ohio, where they worked.

“He was a great outgoing person,” McQuinn’s former co-worker at the Colorado Target told the Daily News. “We lost a great person and we still can’t picture or realize that he’s gone.”

blunk.jpg

mcquinn-yowler.jpg

hero22n-6-copy.jpg

RIP

So sad

That is real love

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

[media=]

[/media]

Guy trolled his family smh

lol

I think anyone would have to be in the situation to judge this man fully.

The sh*t he was saying about jumping with his yute I believe, it must have been f*ck*ng madness in there.

He went out like a sucker yes but his prayers were answered and all 4 of them made it so he wins end of the day.

He was able to jump off this balcony without breaking any limbs and then sprint to a car and use the pedals too. Doubt he would have crushed the baby in the process.

Man dropped the baby(d*ckhead manouver part one, accident or not)

Imagine you then decide to leave your baby on the floor and wish it well while you make your getaway lol ffs.

He can't walk the streets with his head held high again,

• he shouldnt have done this interview.. this nigga crazy..
    guare456 34 minutes ago

• I hope he knows that his kids will never respect him. The fact that he not only left the film but drove off too.
    sabret00the 35 minutes ago
    :rofl:

Eff A Copycat Thug: Man Brings A Loaded Gun To Dark Knight Rises In Maine

We knew these copycats would continue smh.

BIDDEFORD, Maine — Maine State Police seized an arsenal of weapons from a Biddeford man who told police he brought a loaded gun to a showing of “Batman: The Dark Knight Rises” in Saco on Saturday night, according to Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland.

Timothy Courtois, 49, was arrested in York about 10 a.m. Sunday after state police Trooper Phillip Alexander clocked Courtois’ Ford Mustang traveling at 112 mph on the Maine Turnpike. Other motorists had called police to report the vehicle was speeding southbound on the turnpike with its hazard lights flashing.

Inside the car, police found an AK-47 assault rifle, four handguns and several boxes of ammunition, McCausland said Monday afternoon.

Also in Courtois’ car, police found newspaper clippings about the mass shooting Friday during a showing of the same Batman movie at a Colorado movie theater, according to McCausland.

Courtois told police he had attended the Batman movie at the Cinemagic Theater in Saco on Saturday night with a loaded gun in his backpack and that he was on his way Sunday to Derry, N.H., where he planned to shoot a former employer, McCausland said.

They’re going to throw the book at this clown. We just hope this is the last of the idiots that try to double up on the tragedy of the weekend.

Source

http://bossip.com/61...ight-rises3920/

Besides all being in the wrong place at the wrong time on the morning of July 20, Jansen Young, Samantha Yowler and Amanda Lindgren have one other thing in common: each was saved from James Holmes’ murderous rampage by their loving, heroic boyfriends.

Young, Yowler and Lindgren all survived the Batman Movie Massacre this past Friday because their boyfriends jumped on top of them and used their own bodies to shield them from the gunfire. That act of courageousness came at a cost, though, as Jon Blunk, Matt McQuinn and Alex Teves all wound up losing their own lives in the process.

“He’s a hero, and he’ll never be forgotten,” a tearful Jansen Young told the New York Daily News of Blunk. “Jon took a bullet for me.”

Her mother, Shellie Young, added: “He was loving, the kind of guy you want your daughter to be with, and ultimately, she’s alive because of this, because he protected her.”

Blunk was a former Navy man who had been hoping to eventually become a Navy SEAL. He planned to take Young to the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises to celebrate her graduation from veterinarian school.

What was supposed to be a joyous night, however, quickly took a turn for the horrifying when Holmes allegedly burst in guns blazing. Without hesitation, Blunk pushed Jansen on the ground and then threw himself on top of her to shield her from the onslaught.

“He was 6-feet-2, in incredible shape, which is why he was able to push her down under the seats of the theater,” the mother said. “He pushed her down on the floor and laid down on top of her and he died there.”

“He pushed her to the floor to save her and he ended up getting a bullet,” Teves’ aunt, Barbara Slivinske told the Daily News. “He was gonna hit the floor himself, but he never made it.”

According to witnesses, McQuinn leapt onto his girlfriend when she got hit in the knee with a bullet.

“Both the Yowler and McQuinn families thank everyone for their concerns, thoughts and prayers during this difficult time,” the McQuinns’ lawyer, Robert Scott, said in a statement. “Unfortunately, Matt perished from the injuries he sustained during the tragic events that unfolded . . . and went home to be with his maker.”

McQuinn, 27, and Yowler met at a Target store in Springfield, Ohio, where they worked.

“He was a great outgoing person,” McQuinn’s former co-worker at the Colorado Target told the Daily News. “We lost a great person and we still can’t picture or realize that he’s gone.”

blunk.jpg

mcquinn-yowler.jpg

hero22n-6-copy.jpg

RIP

So sad

That is real love

Saddest ting is 18 months from now these girls are gonna be getting nailed by new bf's when these 3 are laying in a box.

The world doesn't stop.

!!!!

Would you take a bullet for your current mrs toney?

[media=]

[/media]

Guy trolled his family smh

lol

I think anyone would have to be in the situation to judge this man fully.

The shit he was saying about jumping with his yute I believe, it must have been fucking madness in there.

He went out like a sucker yes but his prayers were answered and all 4 of them made it so he wins end of the day.

Sorry there would be no thinking at all

When you hear someone has done harm/bad to your family, what is your instinctive reaction

blunk.jpg

mcquinn-yowler.jpg

hero22n-6-copy.jpg

RIP

So sad

That is real love

Saddest ting is 18 months from now these girls are gonna be getting nailed by new bf's when these 3 are laying in a box.

The world doesn't stop.

!!!!

Would you take a bullet for your current mrs toney?

Yea I would, but for any girl I was with tbh.

It's a hard road but it's one that has to be walked in a situation like that.

I think I woulda actually went for the guy in that situation though.

Sorry there would be no thinking at all

When you hear someone has done harm/bad to your family, what is your instinctive reaction

Well his was to run lol.

This is what I'm saying, I'm sure he woulda said the same as you last week aswell.

What you say and do however are 2 different things.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

No offense fam but I don't think u have been in a situation like that before so I don't get how ur making bold statements like 'I would for any girl I was with'

Not saying u would run and leave a chick but these guys actually took the bullet for their chicks

U would take a bullet for any chick u are with yh?

First date ur gonna be moving like Denzel in man of fire?

I know I wouldn't.

Not even gonna start on 'I would probably go for the guy' pmsl

I didn't actually mean a 1st link, I meant any girl I'd been with for a decent amount of time.

But looking at it if you are out with a girl, whether it's 1st link or not she is in your care, it's your duty to step to the plate if something happens.

Till the time you drop her to her door or see her on the bus she is in your care.