Batman cinema shooting (10+ dead)

Pro

in this country kids under a certain age arent even allowed in after a certain time

america fails again

/

@stacks

i would risk my life for my child - thats your child and a four month old as well

this guy is a raw p*ssy i couldnt even watch the vid the whole way through coz of his bullshit excuses

• Upvote 1

They failed from the second he thought it was a good idea to take his baby to the cinema.

Truss why would u take a child to a midnight showing. Do you know how pissed i'd be if i paid to watch a movie and there's a baby crying.

Silly question

Family is Family

in this country kids under a certain age arent even allowed in after a certain time

america fails again

/

@stacks

i would risk my life for my child - thats your child and a four month old as well

this guy is a raw p*ssy i couldnt even watch the vid the whole way through coz of his bullshit excuses

Would be interesting to know what the rest of the forum members would have done in a situation like that . Would you run and leave your family behind or stay and risk getting your ass capped up ?

He didn't just panic and run, he had the presence of mind to put his baby who was in his arms on the floor and then run. To top it off he got in his car and drove away. That isn't just panic, that's a deep rooted, indefinite sense of bitchability that is indefensible.

He should be publicly mocked and ostracised from the community for the rest of his days.

• Upvote 1

bet hes one of those empty out pockets live to fight another day type guy

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

bet hes one of those empty out pockets live to fight another day type guy

Truss them elementalism guys there...

I know it's fucked but I was loling the whole way through that video some 2.30 min plain face smh

Can tell by his fake tears and whiney voice that he's missing that Y chromosome.