Uni Halls/flat share Bant

Guest Chelsea Jack

me and the lads decided to punish him in different ways so for an enitre term we pissed and spat on his bed for bant

Disgusted-Grandma.gif

Remind me of the time I was on the 183 home and some dudes I was with used to fuck with this simple guy, was safe but had slight simpleton syndrome.

So anyway 2 of them 1 either side started phlegming on this guys blazer.

Real green shit though, every time he turned round the other would discharge.

They both went about 7 rounds on this guys back :lmao:

The state of the back of this dude's blazer is something I don't ever wish to see in a confined space ever again in my life.

• Downvote 1

Guys probably call homosexual activity 'banta'

lol That's white man banter bro.

I was at a funeral and this white guy (married to 1 of my auntie's friends) come walking up to me and open his hand out like say he was gonna grab my balls.

I said "YOOOOOOOOO" and grabbed my tings

He goes "WOOOOOOAHHHHH"

I said "NAAAAAAAAAAHHH"

These dudes are on the constant banter fam.

• Upvote 1

once, one of the lads left his phone on the table while he went for a slash so we swapped his mums name and this girl he used to link on his mobile phone contacts, we then managed to get him to text the girl (now his mum) " can you come round joes and get your tits out for the lads".

so simple but so funny.

• Upvote 4

once, one of the lads left his phone on the table while he went for a slash so we swapped his mums name and this girl he used to link on his mobile phone contacts, we then managed to get him to text the girl (now his mum) " can you come round joes and get your tits out for the lads".

so simple but so funny.

Loooool sick.

So i just finished my 2nd year and lived with one d*ckhead

this guy was 24 and try tell everyone he was 21, lived in willesden but told every1 he was a camden boy and used to par with flirta d.. basically he was a neek

same guy was a top snake, banged him in the face for his stupidness and he threatened to call the jakes

after that me and the lads decided to punish him in different ways so for an enitre term we pissed and spat on his bed for bant

then after the champions league final we were all smashed and on the bugle, so we completely f*cked his room up on next levels. We smashed his printer, ripped off his posters, threw chinese food all over his walls, smeared sweet and sour all over his sheets and burned fags on them.. BANTA BOY

Share your stories

lol you clearly had a spoon as a roommate. has nothing to do with neekiness either....i dont care how thick my glasses are i wouldve stabbed you in bed at night....however, now that uni is over for you both, im sure he's now working at Ernst and Young and you're still at tesco or?

Guest Chelsea Jack

Loooool..obviously to everyone reading this I'm gunna look like a c*nt, but if you knew this guy and the things he's done you would understand.. Too much to mention.

Some people can't be reasoned with, this is the same guy that repeatedly kept smokin in the yard when everyone was against it, he only stopped once i had him by the throat against a wall.

Same guy spread a random rumour about one of his "boys" sayin he was gay..

guy cheated on his bird countless times in 1st year, he was then sayin the relationship was long and asked for my advice so I said "if ur gunna keep movin other girls do your thing, but its pointless being with her if ur gunna do that imo". Next thing I know, he randomly tells her and other people "jack said I should f*ck other girls and dump you", which to a lot of people made me look like a c*nt for a time

Another occasion he threatened to grass on my boy for shottin.

Really and truly I made a serious error of judgement in deciding to live with this guy after only knowing him through raving and getting smashed in freshers, as I got to kno him properly I clocked what a c*nt he was. Surely others that have gone uni can relate to that? All things considered I don't regret what me and a few others did to him.In the end I found it funny and will look back upon what transpired with fond memories.

Kingston is sh*t... instead of a first come, first served policy for halls... people were chosen at random.

I ended up having to take up the shitty halls (Old halls for nurses called Rennie) that they were planning on knocking down but had to re-open due to an over spill of students.

So anyway... the building was quite old and people didn't give a sh*t. The boys had a fetish of trying to kick the doors down when me and my next door neighbor were in the shower.

One of the same guys used to open my door when I was working and creep up behind me... then start whispering in my ear. He was a cool guy but he creeped me out

One of the last on campus parties we had ended up being shut down by a 12 police officers and their dogs :lol:

Someone put their speakers on their window ceil and started blasting music so we could have an outdoor party. But people went a bit OTT as we were all drunk and decided to smash windows, showers were smashed, lights on the ceilings were been pulled down.

Me and my girl were having an emotional moment and the boys decided to push us into the fire door that lead into the east block of the halls... so the alarm went off 3 times.... security kept coming down to tell us to turn the music off and every time the alarm went off... they eventually just stood there because nobody was listening. This lasted about 2-3 hours. Next minute were all running around until we hear someone shout through a megaphone ''STAND STILL OR YOU'LL ALL BE ARRESTED''... Coz we were so drunk we all just stood still in shock. They gave us 10 seconds to go back to our rooms, but we just stood there calling their bluff and some fool shouted 'were not leaving you devils' so police started counting down lol

Wasn't until they got to 5 till everyone started running back to their rooms. All electricity was shut down and we were forced to go to sleep. Ended up in the university paper saying they were ashamed and how we should be embarrassed. Police came round next day to take statements.

Was the most weirdest and random experience of 1st year in halls... it was hilarious at the same time. I was vexed though because most of the windows and showers and lights that were f*cked was in my block.. so I didn't get my deposit back.

When my mum came to pick me up to move back home, the look on her face when she saw the state of the place... looooooooooooooooooooooooool priceless.

She tried bringing me into it about 'you people are here to study what is this nonsense' I just thought keep me out mate... why am I gonna smash windows in my own block :/