'That sh*t was too easy son' 'Nah man it was TOO easy'

Davicious X

Zomby you ain't missing much but an ego boost tbh.

/

So 2 nights ago I went for a drive, ended up parked in some nature reserve type place.

Tons of people park up there at night cos of the views of the city.

So I'm just listen to the radio and I see a car drive in and park up, noticed 1 arab looking ting with long hair, thought nothing of it.

bout 20 mins later I see her get out of the car and turns out she's with her boyfriend and he drives off, she goes and sits down next to a tree.

As she's walking though I notice her back, it's FAT :angry:

bout 10 mins later I hear her sobbing, ignore her till it just gets ridiculous so I wind down my window and ask her if she's alright.

She comes over and says her boyfriend drove off with her whip lol.

Ask to use my fone, I give it to her and she rings him and starts cussing telling him to bring back her f*ck*ng car.

She goes back and sits down near the tree.

Bout 20 mins later I ask her if she wants to call him again, she comes over and rings him cussing again.

She gives me back the phone and we start talking, telling me he's always doing sh*t like this and she's had enough, find out her name and she lives in Swiss Cottage.

He finally comes now and we do the whole nice to meet you sh*t touch hands and she's off.

I didn't ask her for her details as I thought it would be a bit inappropriate in the circumstances, but I looked on my call ID and noticed she rang 2 different numbers the times she rang the bf :/

Thought this bitch can never be so clever as to leave her number like that lol either way I didn't know which number was hers or the bf's so deleted them both.

Not gonna lie did look for her on google on my phone, muslim name though so wasn't sure of the spelling, nothing came up.

Went to my mums and went to sleep for a bit, wake up now and there's a text.

"Thanks for the help :) "

I said "Is this ......"

She said "Yes ...... from the car park"

:lmao:

181357.gif

• Upvote 5

Don't try and make out he doesn't have game and you're some cassanova just because he hasn't beat a ting on the same night.

More time the tings that will beat on the same night are the absolute joonges in the rave and who's really seeing that and making an attempt to draw?

Unless it's Ibiza, Napa or one of them places there, a piffers will not be dashing the narn to you in an instant.

Your doing what alot of man do

give a gyal more respect than she deserves cus shes a stunner

you have to move to a gyal like your better than her

Cockyness >>>>>

• Upvote 7

Matthew-Ashimolowo.jpeg

preach

however

i would say cockyness is the wrong word

confidence>>>>>

also you need to be able to pick up certain signals

without certain key stage 3 skills likelyhood of you f*ckin a bitch before youve got her number are slim

:rofl:

a bit of luck in there too. obviously if your not in that house/bar/club then you will never cross paths with that girl

one time at a pub some time back there was some girl i think we had mutual friends, musta spoke a little, then either i said im going to the cashline and she said il come with you, or vice versa, anyway i think i ended up lipsing her at the cashline, then after the pub closes we are all at a mates house, im sitting on the sofa and shes sitting on the floor in between my legs

i just started wispering some dirtyness into her ear while everyone was sitting chatting, told her i will make you cum so hard etc come upstairs, il go first you could to 30 then join me

it wasnt all that tbh, didnt even take her number

Guest chap44uns

Zomby you ain't missing much but an ego boost tbh.

/

So 2 nights ago I went for a drive, ended up parked in some nature reserve type place.

Tons of people park up there at night cos of the views of the city.

So I'm just listen to the radio and I see a car drive in and park up, noticed 1 arab looking ting with long hair, thought nothing of it.

bout 20 mins later I see her get out of the car and turns out she's with her boyfriend and he drives off, she goes and sits down next to a tree.

As she's walking though I notice her back, it's FAT :angry:

bout 10 mins later I hear her sobbing, ignore her till it just gets ridiculous so I wind down my window and ask her if she's alright.

She comes over and says her boyfriend drove off with her whip lol.

Ask to use my fone, I give it to her and she rings him and starts cussing telling him to bring back her f*ck*ng car.

She goes back and sits down near the tree.

Bout 20 mins later I ask her if she wants to call him again, she comes over and rings him cussing again.

She gives me back the phone and we start talking, telling me he's always doing sh*t like this and she's had enough, find out her name and she lives in Swiss Cottage.

He finally comes now and we do the whole nice to meet you sh*t touch hands and she's off.

I didn't ask her for her details as I thought it would be a bit inappropriate in the circumstances, but I looked on my call ID and noticed she rang 2 different numbers the times she rang the bf :/

Thought this bitch can never be so clever as to leave her number like that lol either way I didn't know which number was hers or the bf's so deleted them both.

Not gonna lie did look for her on google on my phone, muslim name though so wasn't sure of the spelling, nothing came up.

Went to my mums and went to sleep for a bit, wake up now and there's a text.

"Thanks for the help :) "

I said "Is this ......"

She said "Yes ...... from the car park"

:lmao:

lmao

thats hard