Woah thats nuts!

Moet

I loved Big Skan. We used to prank each others phone constantly, never got round to meeting him after he lost weight and was just Skan, then he just ghosted off the planet.

VIP2 Internet detectives, if you come across any info on Skan please forward it to me.

And welcome Moet, I only just got back like 3 weeks ago myself, glad to hear youre alive and well and surviving big up

Sorry to hear about your health problems, I seen you mention that you use weed, have you heard of Rick Simpson before?

He has been successful in treating various kinds of cancer with cannabis oil (he calls it hemp oil but it is just normal cannabis that he uses)

This is a video he made about it called Run From the Cure:

Some more info here:

http://phoenixtears.ca/what-it-does-and-how-it-works/

I am not suggesting that this is a miracle cure but it has helped lots of people.

If you need any more info about it just let me know.

• Upvote 2

Thanks. Trus me i was smoking weed day in day out (still do) and i fully told my docs i was doing it. They said that as it was an antiemetic (sp) it would help me with the sickness plus it helped me have an appeitie and when i was having bone marrow injections it help with the pain - like i said i love weed. Im in love with Mary Jane (no lesbo!).

Did you see the documentery about weed was on pbs. How there was a conspiracy to stop the production of hemp even though hemp can be used from everything from clothing to oil for your car.

Shame i dont live in cali cos i would be getting that ish for free!!!!

Thanks. Trus me i was smoking weed day in day out (still do) and i fully told my docs i was doing it. They said that as it was an antiemetic (sp) it would help me with the sickness plus it helped me have an appeitie and when i was having bone marrow injections it help with the pain - like i said i love weed. Im in love with Mary Jane (no lesbo!).

Did you see the documentery about weed was on pbs. How there was a conspiracy to stop the production of hemp even though hemp can be used from everything from clothing to oil for your car.

Yeah I have seen that, hemp can be used for all sorts of stuff. Cannabis has anti tumour properties also (not so much when smoke it as the smoke contains carcinogens) so the idea of the oil is to completely flood the body with cannabinoids for a period of time. Here is a thread with a few people using it for cancer with some interesting results http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=286326&st=0

My mum had the exactly the same thing, and she has overcome it fully but has a sagat type scar on her chest. My condolences to you, and I fully pray that you make it back to full health.

I remember when Moet used to send out a pm 'how to make a girl cum', but she only sent it to a selected few lol, I used to msg her every week on RWD but you just airrrred man

sh*t...... memories lol

• Upvote 1

Yeah I have seen that, hemp can be used for all sorts of stuff. Cannabis has anti tumour properties also (not so much when smoke it as the smoke contains carcinogens) so the idea of the oil is to completely flood the body with cannabinoids for a period of time. Here is a thread with a few people using it for cancer with some interesting results http://www.uk420.com...pic=286326&st=0

I seen it too, been reading that forum for a minute as I smoke this fat head

now added to my favourites

safe