Woah thats nuts!

Moet

Sorry to hear that Moet, are you still with Morph?

:Y:

tell him to release some more bangers :Y:

hes working on some serious murderation of beats - got himself a virus - was so happy he practically wanked over it lol - hes been a star had to nurse me when i couldnt stop puking, carried me to the toilet when i was too weak to walk etc etc! proper gent!

100 props to the both of you, what a situation to find yourself in at that age (i'm assuming you're in your 20's?)

Get well soon

hes working on some serious murderation of beats - got himself a virus - was so happy he practically wanked over it lol - hes been a star had to nurse me when i couldnt stop puking, carried me to the toilet when i was too weak to walk etc etc! proper gent!

100 props to the both of you, what a situation to find yourself in at that age (i'm assuming you're in your 20's?)

Get well soon

im 33 soon to be 34 on saturday

Get well soon

im 33 soon to be 34 on saturday

Either way

thats beautiful

Ok Im gonna buck the trend of the continous quoting

(Although ofcourse I wish you all the best)

This post really touched me:

What dont kill you makes you stronger - i celebrated with getting a female ninja tattooed on my back with the cancer symbol to remind me of my struggle and warrior status. I am a bad bitch and that will never change.

:)