Who was you before ?

Admin.

trust

got the crackheads

ballers

babymums

old people

slags

that one nigga that has a Xbox 2600 but everytime you ask to play with it its magically at his dads

broke niggas smoking weed all day

that one paranoid motherf*cker who think severyone is after him

drug dealers

beef with other areas

Guest Chelsea Jack

How can it be a tulse account if Tulse is not a real person but a group of people?

That same group of people make up next accounts

Doesn't really happen anymore fella

Swear Blackstock was the proper arsenal don on rwd always chatting sh*t

This was when TF was a timid little c*nt before the switch to vip2 when all of a sudden he piped up

LOL

You was just the same, swear you spent years in sports room or hip hop room posting once in a blue moon, then came out your shell across the whole forum.

/

I've always been a fleeting poster still..

Think the sports room needs you back

Gets tough for TF sometimes as the leader of your lot

How can it be a tulse account if Tulse is not a real person but a group of people?

That same group of people make up next accounts

think about it how can Tulse be admin? makes sense now he never exsisted none of did

Tulse=Blade tro.ll acount

Yep

Thats why did not banter with trollse past few years or reply to its posts

Pointless when its an admin bot

Swear Blackstock was the proper arsenal don on rwd always chatting sh*t

This was when TF was a timid little c*nt before the switch to vip2 when all of a sudden he piped up

LOL

You was just the same, swear you spent years in sports room or hip hop room posting once in a blue moon, then came out your shell across the whole forum.

/

I've always been a fleeting poster still..

Think the sports room needs you back

Gets tough for TF sometimes as the leader of your lot

Ive always been more of an Observer, reading this forum has provided me with many lol's

But I think switching to Vip Changed the dynamic a little bit of.

When it was rwd, the main posters were guys like Tippa, Fraff Hunter HD3, Face off, Ashman, Ceazy, Sleaze etc.

Then when it switched guys like Mike G, TF, started becoming more prominent, and that sort inner south click talk developed with people like Kane, J lovely etc etc

Maybe it was there previously I cant remember.

But anyway I'll leave it there, I'm starting to sound like Justin..

• Upvote 1

Know he is some pro black guy now. But funny enough I never see him proclaiming how beutiful black women are. Blatant proof guy is lieing to himself an is repressing his bounty side. I know 100% fact guy still links white girls because I sent him couple of links from his ends and he contacted them on a beating vibe so he keeps that sh*t on the low

Some of the Spiderman bullshit

too many game geeks neggin me in this roomIm a Geek look at my K/D ratio

Swear it was you who was negging me constantly in the Blops topic? Yes or no?

only to even it out. got tired off all the negs and didnt know who it was so just revenge negged everybody else lolf*ck it tho. ppl just neggin me regardless of the post, pretty lame but carry on game geeks if that makes you happy :Y:

only to even it out. got tired off all the negs and didnt know who it was so just revenge negged everybody else lolf*ck it tho. ppl just neggin me regardless of the post, pretty lame but carry on game geeks if that makes you happy :Y:
Im not gona lie, you sound quite hurt in this post.game geeks?swear you play games too bro.*disclaimer; i cannot neg, for those in the squad group know, that we have no negable capabilities for some reason.

Im not gona lie, you sound quite hurt in this post.game geeks?swear you play games too bro.*disclaimer; i cannot neg, for those in the squad group know, that we have no negable capabilities for some reason.
i dont play em as much as most people in here.it comes across as thats why i get the neggers, cos i post like a noob on some stuff (obviously) and the game geeks just dont like it and dont like me for having a different opinion so jump on the auto-neg thing./its a bit like a kid goin to a new school here for me - tries to fit in but ends up gettin bullied. :lol:

You need 2 stop calling people here game geeks

you must be the ultimate geek talking about you only play cod games with people shitta then you

does that not make u a geek?

we just play games and a lil banter here and there on here

go read what you type in the cod topic and tell me who id the real GEEK

You need 2 stop calling people here game geeksyou must be the ultimate geek talking about you only play cod games with people shitta then youdoes that not make u a geek?we just play games and a lil banter here and there on herego read what you type in the cod topic and tell me who id the real GEEK
i can say what i like, im entitled to an opinionnope, cos i wanna enjoy the game and not die sh*t loads.that said i never denied it. ima geek aswell cos i play long hours regularly on the console (well i did before psn went down)but you lot are the proper geeks cos you been on that lifestyle for much longer than me and you all get on the "banter" about xbox being better than ps3, and get excited that psn is down etc.come on it is pretty geeky when gaming means so much.anyways i go to imperial, you think im gonna deny being a geek lol.

Brah you chat sh*t

You need a break1 day ban

3 is a bit harsh

:lol:

LOL BANNED FROM THE E-DEN:rofl:This must be a forum firstAh well its Friday so he SHOULD have something better to do

You need 2 stop calling people here game geeksyou must be the ultimate geek talking about you only play cod games with people shitta then youdoes that not make u a geek?we just play games and a lil banter here and there on herego read what you type in the cod topic and tell me who id the real GEEK
i can say what i like, im entitled to an opinionnope, cos i wanna enjoy the game and not die sh*t loads.that said i never denied it. ima geek aswell cos i play long hours regularly on the console (well i did before psn went down)but you lot are the proper geeks cos you been on that lifestyle for much longer than me and you all get on the "banter" about xbox being better than ps3, and get excited that psn is down etc.come on it is pretty geeky when gaming means so much.anyways i go to imperial, you think im gonna deny being a geek lol.
looool contradicted himself nicely

Spiderman can't be life. You back out of lobbies because somebody has 30-1? I must be misunderstanding something...How can you improve if you don't compete with the best?I got smacked by Natty on SF badly, which made me learn things. I could easily beast my cousins who can't play and get a false sense of reality.

• Upvote 1

Disagrees....

Good day...

My bredrin is a coco and i think he's scared of black chics

I have a white chic but the last thing u can call me is culturally challenged or bounty....lol

I here that I chat to black chicks but I prefer Essex type of black chicks you can have a bit of banter with

Even them white girls who speak like they are black I can not stand them

Hate tree hugger girls who see's everythig equal and sh*t they piss me off

I like my girls with a cockney accent and who can banter have a laugh, Go pub with sing on the karoke then go for a Kebab at Izzy's

trust

got the crackheads

ballers

babymums

old people

slags

that one nigga that has a Xbox 2600 but everytime you ask to play with it its magically at his dads

broke niggas smoking weed all day

that one paranoid motherf*cker who think severyone is after him

drug dealers

beef with other areas

You got it in one :Y: