At what point...

Michel Kane

i think some of you man overthink this sh*t tbh

you know there some things where thinking too much actually ruins it.

step back and enjoy it, you could wait 10 years and sh*t would still f*ck up, so what do you have to show for that 10 years?

obv you gotta do your homework and sh*t, but with me if i dont feel an instant mutual connection then theres no point making her wife at any time, i dont wait for feelings to develop

i also think certain people try force it when theyre not compatible just because they tick a few boxes of what they perceive to be the ideal partner

if i feel the need to cheat id end the relationship tbh, whats the point? shes obv not good enough for me

THANK YOU

i think some of you man overthink this sh*t tbh

you know there some things where thinking too much actually ruins it.

step back and enjoy it, you could wait 10 years and sh*t would still f*ck up, so what do you have to show for that 10 years?

obv you gotta do your homework and sh*t, but with me if i dont feel an instant mutual connection then theres no point making her wife at any time, i dont wait for feelings to develop

i also think certain people try force it when theyre not compatible just because they tick a few boxes of what they perceive to be the ideal partner

if i feel the need to cheat id end the relationship tbh, whats the point? shes obv not good enough for me

THANK YOU

you're either not a man or you aint been in a real relationship. Everyone has the urge to cheat or opportunities present themselves that test you, its how you control/avoid it that make the difference.

There's also a big difference between going out and drawing numbers, actively seeking out other girls when your in a relationship and girls throwing themselves at you. Theres always those nights out or parties where a girl will start hitting on you, you tell her you have a girl. Then you get one of them responses like "so what, i just wanna f*ck". They are the ones that TEST a man.

I'm not a fan of just diving into a relationship like that. Like I mentioned previously, I'm at a stage in my life where any woman I date seriously has to have TRULY long-term potential so the vetting process has to be thorough. Some may say that's analysing too much. I'm not perfect, I'm sure I could find a healthier balance but I'd rather it f*ck up with me knowing I had some semblance of 'control' than it f*ck up & feeling powerless.

/

@SocaJunkie - I'd hate that, but I'd have to accept it. I mean that's what the thread is about, finding out at what point you lock off other girls. Funny enough, I was out with another girl on a date last night. WASTE OF LIFE. Not sure if it's because the vibe was dead or because the main girl was on my mind but yeah, won't be seeing anyone else now.

You see this is where im overly stubborn/old school. Dont get me wrong id be happy to go exclusive if we had the conversation and both wanted to even if that meant there was no sex involved for a while, but say we dont and im banging side chicks, i dont expect you to be banging next guys. I cant digest/show respect to women who have more than 1 sexual reationship happening at the same time. I think it says a lot about a woman if she can be catching D from all kinds of angles. The kinds of girls I usually go for would be disgusted by that.

A girl cant be telling me I like you and want a serious relationship but at the same time shes linking tyrone and jermaine for bangs. LEAVE IT

This is the response I was getting when I had this discussion. IMO as a female and I found out you were doing your thing while dating me, I'd be peeved off. Can't you just wank or something?

I'd expect her to say to me, I know its only early but I dont behave like that and I dont expect you to either. If you cant accept that, then lets go our separate ways. If the girl was actually a serious prospect I believed in I'd do it

Bottom line is, I could never respect someone who doesnt respect themselves and if you are happy to know your potential man is f*ck*ng other girls and coming round to yours just to chill and get to know you. You dont respect yourself and I wouldnt wanna be with you long term.

A lotta women dont know their worth these days and are too hungry for man at all costs. If a man REALLY wants you and doesnt just think yeah shes a decent link or she'll do for now. He will fall in line.

(or at least he will tell you he is)

:lol:

Gotta pos you for that post.

In this situation, I say to the girl "I'm not saying I am seeing other people, but while we're not official, I'm not saying I won't either." Leaves it indefinite, and well explained, girls understand they can't EXPECT me to be exclusive to them when we're not official.

ok, Soca, what if he said to You, he wants to beat the f-buddy 1 last time, get it out of his system, so he can prepare to co-abstain with You?

and is Your problem him f*ckin the girl, or him telling You?

and @ Porchy, are You one of those guys that can cheat, and forget it, so there's no guilt whatsoever? I know I am

In this situation, I say to the girl "I'm not saying I am seeing other people, but while we're not official, I'm not saying I won't either." Leaves it indefinite, and well explained, girls understand they can't EXPECT me to be exclusive to them when we're not official.

ok, Soca, what if he said to You, he wants to beat the f-buddy 1 last time, get it out of his system, so he can prepare to co-abstain with You?

and @ Porchy, are You one of those guys that can cheat, and forget it, so there's no guilt whatsoever? I know I am

Did you read my post :/

Of course I am

I can't help myself

The thing is I have vowed in my next relationship I will only cheat if the next chick is on the same levels as my girl.

Lens why do you cheat?

I know why I cheat as I said to Dave

Fresh p*ssy>>

yeah, I didn't get the "have sex and ruin anything" part

and You said "if I found out" which made me wonder - is it him tellin You or him f*ckin her?

and can You answer my other question?

and also the 1st 1 I asked that You ignored - why didn't You just say f*ck*ng him wouldn't ruin anything and f*ck him?

@Porchy, I don't anymore, but when I did it would be for variety

ie size differences, complexion differences, any body part she has that is better than my girl's and in 1 case it was a girl who constantly said no, and my only chance was during a relationship (the saying no spanned over years)

the way I thought them times though, phrases like "cheating" didn't even occur. I was merely having sex with another woman this night. My girl, thoughts of my girl, or the relationship didn't enter my head at all, which is why I said, guilt free. When it was done, my day continued like normal. Some girls I could even tell to be quiet when my girl called, but You gotta be careful with this.

I think the difference between then and now, is I saw them relationships purely as a regular girl I see, have sex with and also go out with. that was as serious as I was.

But I think if You feel guilty at any time, cheating isn't for You.

The thing is I have vowed in my next relationship I will only cheat if the next chick is on the same levels as my girl.

This is where You go wrong. The other girl has to be something Your girl isn't. what's the point of finding a close match to Your wifey and cheating with her?

yeah, I didn't get the "have sex and ruin anything" part

and You said "if I found out" which made me wonder - is it him tellin You or him f*ckin her?

and can You answer my other question?

and also the 1st 1 I asked that You ignored - why didn't You just say f*ck*ng him wouldn't ruin anything and f*ck him?

He wanted to take it slow so... I respected his decision. The last time I said sex wouldn't ruin anything, I lost a really good friendship.

I didn't then expect to find out he was banging other chicks. Obviously I'm gonna be mad If I find out he's f*ck*ng next chicks when dating me. Don't do that. It isn't like he warned me beforehand lol

He wanted to take it slow so... I respected his decision. The last time I said sex wouldn't ruin anything, I lost a really good friendship.

I didn't then expect to find out he was banging other chicks. Obviously I'm gonna be mad If I find out he's f*ck*ng next chicks when dating me. Don't do that. It isn't like he warned me beforehand lol

You can be mad, but he's definitely not doing anything wrong, and doesn't owe You a warning since You're not his girl

hopefully if You've let him know Your feelings on it, he can at least be sensitive about the issue,

You might just have to deal with it until You 2 make it official

and I think he might be trying to friend zone You, or it might unintentionally go that way (hence it reminding You of a friend You had sex with and ruined)

You can be mad, but he's definitely not doing anything wrong, and doesn't owe You a warning since You're not his girl

hopefully if You've let him know Your feelings on it, he can at least be sensitive about the issue,

You might just have to deal with it until You 2 make it official

and I think he might be trying to friend zone You, or it might unintentionally go that way (hence it reminding You of a friend You had sex with and ruined)

He doesn't know about the friend situation so he didn't remin me about anythIng.

Lol at friend zoning me.. I don't think so. Just because he didn't want to have sex at an early stage doesn't mean he friend zoned me. There are men willing to wait if they see potetial in a main chick, (Hence the title being when is your cut off point). I would have just appreciated if he was real with me tbh.