The AVB Thread

Rsonist

And the former England midfielder, who played for Tottenham between 1999 and 2003, believes he has the qualities to take on the role on a permanent basis.

"If it was down to me I'd be getting a ten-year contract now, but football doesn't work like that," said Sherwood.

"I know all about the football club, I played here, it's my club. I know what the supporters want and I know what they demand, but it's not my decision to make the appointments and we need to respect the men who make those appointments.

"We have to speak long-term with the chairman, it's his decision."

ffs

There are no words

The way he is

Propa snidey arrogant c*nt

we are fucked.

joostcoysnl Just had confirmation in holland what I was expecting; #sherwood is manager till end of this season and then #vangaal takes over after world up!! And sherwood takes up a different position within the coaching team! If anybody wants full translation please ask! And if somebody can send this to the #yids community please mention my name as I'd love some more followers ;-) #yiddo #coys #spurs #tottenham #whl 4min

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/tag/COYS/#M1pHdVQU38ukMZxg.99