Football Manager 2013

The Somalian

stared at this for 5 mins thinking im in a new stadium

2vimeqr.jpg

clicked accept anyway

got mugged off lol

• Upvote 1

Won 3 Premier League titles in a row with Man Utd. Wanted to bring in all the young players I had been training up for the past 3 seasons and sell all the players on massive wages.

Sold Rooney, RVP, Nani, Ben Arfa, Fletcher, Carrick. Was sitting on 120mil (including £50mil board gave me) and didn't need to buy anyone. Just for the fun of it, launched a bid £120m for Messi. Barcelona wanted to negotiate, they said £400mil + Zaha. Offered them £120mil up front, and the rest in clauses + zaha. They accepted.

Offered Messi £275k a week and maxed out all the bonuses (expecting his agent to bun me). Accepted the offer. So I signed him.

Fully shegged the club financially but f*ck it, 1) I was bored and 2) 28 y/o Messi in a team that already has Wilshere, Ayew, Kroos and Hughes. I thought Messi was literally impossible to sign.

Went on to do a treble (Premier League, Champs League and FA Cup)

• Upvote 2

at the winter break i was 3rd level on pts with PSG with a game in hand

and marsielle was top having been unbeaten

PSG won the league with a record pts haul of 86 ffs

came 2nd 9pts behind

won coach of the year

won the french cup

made last 16 of CL

but the FA cup has overtaken Ligue 1 on the reps, how the fuck does that happen

going for a bit of a squad makeover

managing dortmund its 2014 season

conceded bare goals when i played yesterday. tweaking every game with formations and player set up 

bayern won the league last 2 seasons and they have started with a 100% record pmsl and lewandoski snaked the set and went to bayern on a bosman

:lol: scumbag scored 24+ goals last season. had little money to put towards strikers so i got matri & guidetti 

need to stop drawing games and stick it around the top till jan can sell a few shit players like felipe santana etc

/

2014 world cup i was managing england had turkey in the first round,brazil in quarters(easy game they were dead),belgium in semis(hardest game) and holland in the final 2-0 

dont know how i won the world cup with leon briton,wilfred zaha,gerrard and rooney

resigned as soon as i saw the bayern and dortmund vacancies

Crewe Alexandra.. avoided relegation time to challenge for promotion 

The youth academy is mwaaaad!

Started as Crewe and got automatic promotion in the first season. Just signed Andersson (GK) on loan from Reading.

Kind of screwed now, as I am way out of depth in the Championship. Signed Andersson on a permanaent now.

• Upvote 1

when i was playing with swansea leon britton was a decent rotation DM, he does the job and has decent passing 

yeah his passing is decent attribute wise it was 16 or something but he done so many beautiful lofted passes i only see the best players pull off

carrick was gona be in his spot. britton wouldnt even had a spot in the squad. good player though 

/

well done in keep cabaye and ben afra they always move first season or in the first jan window

im soooo not gona qualify from the group stages and i got knocked out against some lower level german side in the cup

man city,valencia and lench in my group

they are on 9 and 10 points im on 4 pts

beat valencia away from home and beat lench and hope valencia dont win their final game

this could be my first sacking :lol:

fuck got bumped for cupuano

paid 7m llol

Skemar got rid of the deadwood Ameobi,Ranger,Anita,Gouffran etc etc :lol:

Tell me you gave Obertan mutual termination

Sold the f*cker 1st season for £4m to west brom

:lol:

Mugs

f*ck got bumped for cupuano

paid 7m llol

:rofl:

They try tell me the same

Waited a week 

They wanted £3.6m

He is a beast tho

/

Got honda coming on a free in jan

going for an attacking 541 formation this season

wingers aint really strong so got rid of them for wingbacks 3 in central mid as i got overrun a lot last season 1 am and 1 uptop with 3 center backs

signed 

Abidal(free)

Ospina(free)

Coricha 8.75m

Orsi 100k newgen

Coquellin (loan)

Cigarini 2.9m

Capuano 9.25m faaaaaaaaaaaaack thought 7

Taarabt 4.3m

sold a bunch of deadweight and still trying

hes worth 7 and 21

ill turn a profit

dnno why i paid that much was looking for a third choice center back and panicked when radu went spurs instead of me

looks like hes my new first choice center back even tho hes rated 4th