Football Manager 2013

The Somalian

I have two wingbacks tactics in rotation...both pretty good defensively and good at getting your midfielders high up the pitch (aswell of course, as your wingbacks who with my tactic are basically fully fledged wingers) but it can be vulnerable and I feel that the lack of natural wingers starting high up the pitch (as opposed to runnig from deep) can lead to the middle grtting congested as you can't always shift it wide quick enough

new pc?

/

drew with city, then they dropped points and i fucked up the chance to win the league by losing

won europa league

Fuck this game missed out on the play off's with watford then you lose all you loan players yet the board still expect you to come 3rd next season (wont happen esp with the shit budget they give you) I was not even given any warning sacked me in november so now I am on holiday until May going to find a new club proper pissed off about that. Spent most of my budget on Fierro, got ravel morrsion on loan (who I blame for my sacking guy got sent off 3 times so he was never available but when he was he murked)

April.

Fiorentina knocked me out of the Europa League 4-1 on aggregate, first round knock out.

Spurs smashed me 5-0 at WHL, 5th round of the FA Cup.

City beat me, 3rd round of the Capital One Cup.

However, currently 5th in the league. Still over-performing in that sense so happy, don't mind another season of Europa League football, the team still needs restructuring.

Started a Samdoria file sh*t had to make my players promises as they want to go to bigger clubs, taking man for wigan. I trying to build a squad but the big teams keep snooping

Maxi Lopez was mocking my life in 15 games man scored 0 cancelled the loan

thank f*ck they have this wonderkid called Icardi

If I make bids of 0 on Benfica's wonderkids its always accepted for some reason

Loving my samdoria game we are literally I tried to hold onto my players but they were chatting so much shit so after 3 seasons sold my biggest 2 assets pilo and Pedro (who I kept my promises to I brought champs league footy to the club) well that gave me £30 mil to rebuild a new midfeild going nice so far

Well with not to much detail here are the tables so much dealing best file so far its just knowing when to cash in your assests

Season 1 (relegation fight)

2zdr6dd.png 

Season 2 (over performers)

300sg15.png

Season 3 (nearly sacked tought season)

11vpq89.png

Season 4 (story so far looking good)

33dih6d.png

• Upvote 3

Won the Carling Cup 3-1 against Swansea after going a goal down. Wanyama pulled me through that game

Just beat QPR 1-0 to top the table but lost Cabaye for 3 months and Gourcuff for 1 month.

Tiote and Cisse are also injured

The league title isn't happening :(