FIFA 2013 Confederations Cup

Gunner

Big weekend.

Went to the Uruguay Italy game which was live, was sat on the half way line about 5-6 rows from the front.

Brazilians boo any and everything and lol at half the stadium chanting Cerveja (beer) because they stopped selling it after 90 minutes.

I'm in Pelourinho Salvador which is a party spot anyway but if this Confed cup was anything to go by the WC is going to be nuts.

Metro goes to print too early, will be in tomorrows.

Impossible 

he is in the north and I was in the south

Next summer if he is there for WC I will because I need to make a trip to Salvador 

Defo going back for the WC, got a sick hook up for accommodation as well so shout me.

Travelling is a killer, 12 hour coach journeys aren't the one but I know airfares are going to be sky high come World Cup time.

/

Seeing how seriously the Brazilians took the Confed Cup I can't imagine the madness of the WC

Impossible 

he is in the north and I was in the south

Next summer if he is there for WC I will because I need to make a trip to Salvador 

Defo going back for the WC, got a sick hook up for accommodation as well so shout me.

/

Seeing how seriously the Brazilians took the Confed Cup I can't imagine the madness of the WC

Deffo gonna shout you cuz

Next summer will be a madness

My cousins kept on telling me Salvador comes like Africa/Caribbean at times (Population for blacks/mulattos) is it a myth or the truth?