Take Me Out

Mr. Gayle

Hmm concerned at the lack of ethnics and also the way they never replace a girl with an ethnic

here we go with the lack of ethnics bullshit

shut up talking gibberish sean kingston

f*ck off you butters.

lol at runnin to his defence

u got the face of a tortoise so sh*t i really dont mind bein called butters

:rofl:

Wtf

This is the forum equivalent to when them American youts go mad and start shooting up there schools

:rofl: @ the exchange... vip2 guaranteed lulz.

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/news/Cheltenham-hairdresser-Samantha-30-starring-ITV-dating/article-3232280-detail/article.html

After being single for 18 months, hairdresser Samantha Ward has turned to the world of light entertainment in a bid to get herself a date.

Samantha, who runs Escape Health and Beauty in Charlton Kings, is among dozens of women starring in ITV's hit Saturday night show Take Me Out.

Samantha said: "I've gone on for a bit of a laugh, it was a spur of the moment thing.

Click here for more

"I'm realistic – I didn't go on to find the love of my life."

The format involves 30 women standing on podiums while men are brought before them to talk about themselves or perform a skill.

The women then turn a light in front of them off if they are not interested, or leave it on if they are.

Any remaining women are then whittled down by the man until just one remains – who gets to date him.

On Saturday, Samantha was one of the final two contestants vying for a date with the male contestant, who was wearing a superhero outfit. In the end, the superhero opted for the other woman.

The 30-year-old, who lives in Churchdown, said: "I didn't really fancy him to be honest, I just thought it might be a bit of a laugh.

"You can't get offended on a show like this, it's a game show at the end of the day.

"The point is to get a date even if it's someone you wouldn't usually go out with – it might actually broaden your horizons.

"I have been single for around 18 months now. I have had a few dates during that time, but not a proper relationship."

Samantha has appeared as a contestant on the show for the five weeks, on podium three.

She said despite having 29 other young women in competition with each other, the atmosphere backstage is very pleasant.

She said: "The viewers think we are all slagging each other off behind each others backs but we all get on really well."

You can find out if Samantha is picked for a date this week by tuning in to ITV on Saturday at 9pm.