Di Somalian/Eritrean girls appreciation thread

Guest chap44uns

problem with these chicks is the familys

you lot think asian familys are bad

allow abshhir and his dyed red beard internet cafe /phone shop goons comin too you for spaffin in his sisters clopper

plus theres somethin a bit feral about the marlis.. they are atribe apart

maybe its the masssive foreheads i dont know.... they been baked by the sun for millenia

best to stay away

r

f

t

e

t

I'm happy to see appreciation for my girls this stereotype imposed on my race is dropping due to mandem actually realizing Somalia girls are the best of both worlds they all black genes for curves and Arab blood that brings the beauty out. Since I divorced my chick I have been banging so many chick's over here its too easy as they want a man to take them to the UK and the girls here are twice as banging as the pictures posted

I'm not gonna lie 90 percent will never go outside our race if they do it will be for a white man the same hatred that "blacks" is installed into their brain so mandem good luck the chase will be worth it but allow this stupid stereotype you have for Somalia girls we are the freshest

• Downvote 3

I'm happy to see appreciation for my girls this stereotype imposed on my race is dropping due to mandem actually realizing Somalia girls are the best of both worlds they all black genes for curves and Arab blood that brings the beauty out. Since I divorced my chick I have been banging so many chick's over here its too easy as they want a man to take them to the UK and the girls here are twice as banging as the pictures posted

I'm not gonna lie 90 percent will never go outside our race if they do it will be for a white man the same hatred that "blacks" is installed into their brain so mandem good luck the chase will be worth it but allow this stupid stereotype you have for Somalia girls we are the freshest

Allow begging

Eskay divorced his wife? I swear she just dropped a next yute.

/

Real talk, let's not gas too much, the tings being posted in this thread are extremely rare

same for black girls though, nah?

There is no middle ground with somalian chicks. They are either a 9 out of 10 winner or a 1/10. Maybe cos I only see the butters ones rolling round camberwell it has skewed my perception

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1