affs will be affs

Bruno Di Gradi

Boy I'm not sure there is much thought when it comes to doner.

Wherever you are at anytime can get hit for doner meat, that's the beauty of it, little expectation but always does the trick.

But this is my point, you can't just be trawling through the back streets with everything to lose.

Kolo got sprung, you can't be leaving £20 for the £2 doner, no matter how good it tastes. Questions get asked.

Wherever you are at anytime can get hit for doner meat, that's the beauty of it, little expectation but always does the trick.

But this is my point, you can't just be trawling through the back streets with everything to lose.

Kolo got sprung, you can't be leaving £20 for the £2 doner, no matter how good it tastes. Questions get asked.

He is a professional footballer end of the day so of course if he gets caught Mancini will be surprised at his diet.

It won't help his conditioning at all but sometimes the 5 star restaurant is booked out (wife dealing with kids) so sometimes you just put on slippers and a cap and nip to the local kebab.

sometimes its not just about how pretty a ting is - she might treat him better, give the sickest brain, be the sickest beat etc etc

or he just may enjoy her company and ended up penetrating