• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russian press are saying

Ancelotti>Zenit

:|

AVB > ?

Barca vice president talked that smack

It is not good for English football. Chelsea maybe think they had a good time from him in the past, but you will see the real Mourinho now.

"If he behaves like he did in Spain it will only be an unhappy relationship. A disaster. And at his age he is not going to change.

"My position is not because he was the coach of a rival, but because of who he is and what he did. His three years in Spain he only creates disagreements, arguments. There is nothing positive he brings.

"You can learn good things about life from watching people in football, or the circus, or the opera. There was nothing he brought that was good. There was no positive balance. I cannot see anything good about him. Not one thing. In sporting terms, maybe I am not the person to ask. But in cultural terms, he was a disaster.

"Apart from his aggression to the coach of Barca, the ambience he creates everywhere he goes, the relations with the players, with the press, are absolutely terrible. I am happy that he is leaving. And so is everyone in Spanish football.

"I am just glad he has gone. I am not interested in him. Go leave, goodbye."

No lies were told

Not even

When I am wrong I take the L

As for Cruyff only Pep in that list is a disciple because Van Gaal/Rijkaard are not

Van Gaal has his own ideas and Rijkaard never used a false 9 also when you manage Barca you don't have a choice but to implement the 4-3-3

If Tata is a mini Bielsa then Villas Boas is a mini Mourinho

I wasn't lying

Proper merry go round now

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah he was filling the aide with avg spaniards

Benitez>>>Mourinho

If appointed it would be fun seeing Rafa school Mourinho in Europe as usual

Rafa has more European trophies@Chelsea than Mourinho does despite being at the club for five months instead of five years

#Fact

Rafa should invite the now unemployed Mourinho to training sessions
Both out of work in 2016