what u guys think a way to a womens heart is.....???

Kim

malika womb come like Highgate Cemetry.

Walking tomb. Dont worry bout my titties they will feed my child. You now better keep ur shit in shape cuz ur on the strip for life, getting arab man shitting in ur herpes gob for drink money. Nasty little scally wag.

at least im nt some scatty theen still smokin di green whilst preggars yeh and u have the audicity to cuss me

yeh i gt man twice my age beggin to visit me to treat me like a queen wot u gt nasty crack head in an out of pen

• Upvote 1

And the way to a womans heart is to brainwash her. Make her think you're unavailable so she wants you, women always want things they can't have. Then when you have her, treat her like shit but every now and then show some sensitivity, but in general be a fucker.

Now she loves you. That ones on the house guys

• Upvote 6

And the way to a womans heart is to brainwash her. Make her think you're unavailable so she wants you, women always want things they can't have. Then when you have her, treat her like shit but every now and then show some sensitivity, but in general be a fucker.

tbh

tbh

Tried and tested. Works everytime. But remember they have to feel you abit in the first place for this to work, be it through looks, wit, swag, etc

• Upvote 1

tbh

Tried and tested. Works everytime. But remember they have to feel you abit in the first place for this to work, be it through looks, wit, swag, etc

im scared to do this

in fact the girls seem to do it to me