Cheating on partners

kerser

I don't agree with that "Sex is nothing", if sex was nothing then cheating wouldn't even be a thing? You think its texting another girl that really burns your partner? or knowing you shared what you do with her with some random sore. 

To be honest if past your teens and well into your mid twenties, you are incapable of maintaining a relationship without straying then you need to seriously look at yourself, its ridiculous to assume you'll just be able to stop one day, it doesn't work like that. Humans are creatures of habit. I had to address it, it was funny at first, until i fucked up a relationship that had promise over something so juvenile I was ashamed to actually accept it was over that I'd brought about the end of a good thing.

Fuck getting to 40 and having my kids hate me because of my "carnal instincts".

• Upvote 2

Disagree with it being a bitch question to ask, it just shows you have compassion and reason and can see things from another persons point of view, very good quality to have IMO

Cheating shows a lack of respect, if you don't respect your partner how can you be with them and expect them to raise your child? (Assuming you only get into a relationship with someone who you see the potential to do this with)

Cheating Sex does not make you happy, it gives you pleasure in my opinion, difference being one is short term and one is long term, one you have negative thoughts such as guilt and embarrassment after and one you do not, you feel proud

Also comes down to self control and self discipline from what I have seen people who cheat a lot are the same ones with weak self control in other areas of life

On top of that this whole ''best to cheat/have loads of sex when your young'' theory is bullshit imo, it doesn't have to be in your system its just a weak excuse

But everyone has their own views and justifications of why they cheat, I just think innately it is morally wrong and do not condone it nor practise it

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

But it wasn't funny though

Serious post in a serious topic and you want to undermine so chapz and imhim running in barking

:/

If you don't want to construct a reply then go back to whatever room

heeeh

bref i was about to quote ur post and say it was so tru

den u called me di lap

:(

I was talking to my nan a little while back and it got deep, she told me how when she arrived home with her first child (uncle) she found a woman in her house, my grandad came with the excuses and she told me as much as it hurt it was the norm back then / within her culture.

They went on to have 6 more kids and a decent relationship but to this day 20 years after he died it still burns her to know he pulled the ultimate betrayal.

Moral of the story being that even when your wife 'forgives' you she will probably never see you in the same way and you will have somewhat ruined your relationship or the potential of growth.

I was talking to my nan a little while back and it got deep, she told me how when she arrived home with her first child (uncle) she found a woman in her house, my grandad came with the excuses and she told me as much as it hurt it was the norm back then / within her culture. They went on to have 6 more kids and a decent relationship but to this day 20 years after he died it still burns her to know he pulled the ultimate betrayal. Moral of the story being that even when your wife 'forgives' you she will probably never see you in the same way and you will have somewhat ruined your relationship or the potential of growth.

Guest chap44uns
But it wasn't funny though

Serious post in a serious topic and you want to undermine so chapz and imhim running in barking

:/

If you don't want to construct a reply then go back to whatever room

try and summerise your sermons into a couple of sentances

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I was talking to my nan a little while back and it got deep, she told me how when she arrived home with her first child (uncle) she found a woman in her house, my grandad came with the excuses and she told me as much as it hurt it was the norm back then / within her culture. They went on to have 6 more kids and a decent relationship but to this day 20 years after he died it still burns her to know he pulled the ultimate betrayal. Moral of the story being that even when your wife 'forgives' you she will probably never see you in the same way and you will have somewhat ruined your relationship or the potential of growth.

Your nan's a G.

You don't throw away what you have for some tits and ass, shit happens.

6 more kids with grandad >>>>>>>>> 3 more half siblings with a next man and wondering the love of her life is doing for the next 30 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Similar thing with my gran, grandad had three illegitimate kids and they're still together. When he suggested them celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary she said no for the above reason lol