Happily ever after

Fresh

Well reading that has compounded what has been an abysmal sunday. 

/

What bugs me most is that we live once and we die, things like that girls family imposing restrictions on her happiness, yes they aided her arrival into the world, but ultimately she is the owner of her own life, to make someone else's time on this earth unhappy because of your own views is selfishness immeasurable. 

a hunnid percent

Wasn't you engaged Justin?

More or less, was about to pop the question after my birthday. Both of us are to blame for the break up, been a few months so you never know. It does seem I had to adapt my life to suit hers, especially when she became more religious. 

I think that is a trait of all women, they are selfish and when they decide to change fundamental things in a relationship they will not take you into consideration. It is sad though as I was ready to settle down (as per what you guys know from my comments on here and the creampie shit was partly my desire to breed offspring).

Yes, CSB on my part.

• Downvote 1

I ffel for you bro. Arab chicks or chicks with arab decent, are the sexiest women I have come across, but the religion will absolutely destroy a relationship with one.

The thing is a few people warned me that it would not work out but that love is blind thing is true stories. I should have know when it was PAIN to walk down edgware road, all the men looking at me like if I see you in a dark alley way I'd castrate you. No harm having hope though, funny though because my own mother is gutted its over, constantly like she was the most beautiful thing and how our kids would have been something else. Her friends don't make it easy either, messaging and calling me talking about fight for her we don't like seeing her like this. The pain was too incredible when she came to take her stuff...... Wow I've never held back tears like that before.

I hear ya. TBH, her arab family were cool with me (when they found out as she lied for three years on fears of my place of decent, imagine, they must be pissed now though thinking I took her V when it was an atheist before me lol). 

/

It's fucked, I was proper willing to adapt to please her, where was the pleasing me? Women are to selfish man, it drives men into doing things they don't really want to do that will be deemed as ruining a relationship but the bitches wont look in the mirror and realise that most of the small selfish things add up and can ruin a relationship.

Wasn't you engaged Justin?

More or less, was about to pop the question after my birthday. Both of us are to blame for the break up, been a few months so you never know. It does seem I had to adapt my life to suit hers, especially when she became more religious. 

I think that is a trait of all women, they are selfish and when they decide to change fundamental things in a relationship they will not take you into consideration. It is sad though as I was ready to settle down (as per what you guys know from my comments on here and the creampie shit was partly my desire to breed offspring).

Yes, CSB on my part.

The part about women changing and not giving a fuck. So true. My boys girl done a 360 on him 2 years back after a 4 year relationship. My man had to be referred to psychologists coz he just went out of control. Damn. I understand you though, I was fully ready for the settle down too, ring shopping and all but back of mind fully knowing this has a 40% survival rate. Gentlemen, LOVE is dangerous. Be careful out there.

Yeah she kind of fuucked me up A LOT too. I'm gonna buy a place of my own soon, if she gets back with me or if I get with a new chick, they are not living with me until marriage or I breed. 

/

The religion thing, she is/was a hypocrite tbh, I love her to bits but she was.

Yeah she kind of fuucked me up A LOT too. I'm gonna buy a place of my own soon, if she gets back with me or if I get with a new chick, they are not living with me until marriage or I breed. 

/

The religion thing, she is/was a hypocrite tbh, I love her to bits but she was.

In retrospect though, why do these Arab women go for black guys or guys who are not of the same cloth fully knowing their family would not have it? I mean with my ex she didn't adhere to her culture or religion, then only time she followed it was during family holidays or religious gatherings. All a lie. I guess these are the cards I have been dealt, to forever attract women who have no future with me. Its like mans designed to give them heaven and then it all evaporates.

That's how they are. All the Arab or half Arab women I know are attracted to black dudes, but the younger Arab dudes are also attracted to black/mixed raced women too. The thing is the religious thing, the dudes they like/go for are not of their religion. They don't seem to understand that if they love you and want to marry you, then it should be unconditional and the union between the two of you is the most important thing, then you can work on religion when you are united.

But it is all women who are selfish tbh. I know I act like a supreme c*nt on here but IRL I am genuinely a cool, forward thinking, humble guy. Any woman is actually lucky to be with someone like me, so bitches need to appreciate that shit, but they don't and possibly see it as a way to control you.

Cant remember that og saying

somthing like "dont marry the woman that you want, marry the woman that wants you"

somthing like that but yeah its deep

But it's peak when she's telling you she wants you, wants your babies etc etc yet wants to change you to suit her, that is madness. Only shows modern day woman do not understand about unconditional love.

bruv

both chicks ive been with started out like "blah blah blah i like you for you"

couple months down  the line theyre blatantly tryna change man, they start off small, then build up, the way i dress, places i go, what i eat, things i do etc, like if i wasnt good enough for you in the beginning then  why did you bother?

im pretty sure chicks see guys as a project, a work in progress they can mould into something they desire or whatever. that dream of turning a bad boy into a good guy or whatever

fuck all that, im stubborn as fuck, and most of the time just for the hell of it

its all long man, life aint a fuckin game, some of us just tryna live simple lives and shit

I aren't converting/joining any religion for no woman, it's non negotiable.

If I establish a relationship with god it's something I do of my own accord or not at all.

/

And on the subject of religion it makes me laugh how many Muslims try to pitch me from the angle of Islam being the black man's religion, yeah bro so much so that your melanin content is more likely to fuck up your relationship with an Asian women than your religious beliefs.

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns
And on the subject of religion it makes me laugh how many Muslims try to pitch me from the angle of Islam being the black man's religion, yeah bro so much so that your melanin content is more likely to fuck up your relationship with an Asian women than your religious beliefs.

tumblr_m4h578Qfea1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

and thats how these hmp darns get brainwash, be telling them that christianity was the religon of di slave masters

smh

• Downvote 2

Lol

If mu daughter brought home a negrito id fcuking END her

I dont want some fcuking big d*cked cocky jermaine noncing my daughter

You reap what you sew black people

Unwna go round noncinh slags and white boshes and fathering illeegitinate children

And then uncomplain ur judged and ur upset arabs asians and middle class whites wudnt want u dating their daughter

I call this the oblivious e black victim mentality

Same reason most of the rioters were black and itbwas denied

Its a pathological inability to take collective responsibility

You cant trust a black man with your daughter... The lack of education, the loudness, the drugs and chaotic extended family

How is that able to be reconciled with arab and asian traditions of family and responsibilty

You lot shud respect the realness of this post coz you need to learn these jewells i post on ere

Banter is cool & that but you man let this guy chat shit on these levels? Are you fucking serious?

• Upvote 3

I did but after seven years of bliss and it all crumbled because of religion, culture and family differences.... Automatic NO from now. I was even in the process of converting to Islam for the sake of love but to my realisation, no matter how devout and committed you are, Arab parents will never accept a black man marrying their daughter. We had support from her friends, sister and sisters husband but four days before my 25th birthday she couldn't take the insults and threats from her family so she opted out of the relationship. At one point she considered running away with me to start up our life but in reality that wasn't going to happen. 6 months have passed and she still calls to say how miserable and lonely she is and how she still loves me but feels she is falling out of love due to the continuous insults even though we are not together. She is being brainwashed to the point that she is becoming quite resentful. So yes gentlemen, I was a believer but now I'm 25 heading for 26, I envisage myself being alone and not getting married. My parents were together nearly 30 years but recently divorced, makes me think every relationship has an expiry date. So, for those that were curious about my bitterness before, this is my story. This should by no means dishearten anybody from believing that it can happen. The love was intense that I can't see my heart opening up to another ever again, as they say, if you still think about someone months and years on, you are forever chained to that person and any other would be a lie. Cheers gents. Back to my pint

Firstly, just wanna give you props for disclosing all of that. Must've been a madness to go through & I know you haven't even given the full details.

Question though, surely there wasn't an actually issue with your relationship or even the concept of a long-term relationship. From what you're saying, the core of problem was with her family being unsupportive. Struggling to understand how THEIR prejudice could put you off your own views on long-term relationships.

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Lol

I dont want some fcuking big d*cked cocky

jermaine noncing my daughter

Unwna go round noncinh slags and white boshes and fathering illeegitinate children

And then uncomplain ur judged and ur upset

arabs asians and middle class whites wudnt want u dating their daughter

You cant trust a black man with your daughter... The lack of education, the loudness, the drugs and chaotic extended family

How is that able to be reconciled with arab and

asian traditions of family and responsibilty

You lot shud respect the realness of this post coz you need to learn these jewells i post on ere

Banter is cool & that but you man let this guy chat shit on these levels? Are you fucking

serious?

Di freedom of speech

Lol

I dont want some fcuking big d*cked cocky jermaine noncing my daughter

And then uncomplain ur judged and ur upset arabs asians and middle class whites wudnt want u dating their daughter

How is that able to be reconciled with arab and asian traditions of family and responsibilty

Banter is cool & that but you man let this guy chat shit on these levels? Are you fucking serious?

Look past the cheekiness and there is some truth to what the don is saying, the PR for black people is not great.

But this is why black guys need to not be wifing anything if it ain't got black in it.

It is not that fellas, help your own community grow and help your own women prosper.

In an ideal world you could walk hand in hand skipping down the lane with anyone you want but until that day comes fuck all of that shit.

You are living on another world if you don't see how racist this world still is, don't let anybody knock your confidence like that like to say you ain't good enough, you are a black king.