A friend in need

So out of these friends, none of them have ever said any fucked up shit, stuff that made you think they might be jealous or something?

Never, in fact on the contrary, always pushing me and saying they are proud etc

You've never had to question your relationship with any of these people?

Of course, but the fact your friendship goes through them sort of negative situations, only lives to make it stronger

• Upvote 1

What I like about my friendships is we don't live in each others pockets. Not the type of girls who HAVE to go shopping together, phone each other everyday etc. So when we do speak it's always positive. There's absolutely nothing for us to fall out over.

thats nice. My girls ive known since i was 12 at school. We have argued but nothing major where we have to question motives. We all got each others back/try to better one another

Everyones let down once or twice

But their human end of the day

But when it comes to it and really counts

I would say 5 and its an inch away from 6

Not 100 %

pretty much this.

inner circle of 6 guys

but cant really rely on anyone 100% except mum / dad / sister tbh

Guest chap44uns

What I like about my friendships is we don't live in each others pockets. Not the type of girls who HAVE to go shopping together, phone each other everyday etc. So when we do speak it's always positive. There's absolutely nothing for us to fall out over.

this is it

speak every 3 weeks to a month but its always love

So out of these friends, none of them have ever said any fucked up shit, stuff that made you think they might be jealous or something?

You've never had to question your relationship with any of these people?

I'm just trying to ascertain some kind of barometer here.

stop being a petty bitch and know that humans will always get a hint of jelousy at some point. a man can be jelous of his wife and vice versa, its friends thats supposed to be some holy grail no go area yeah? chances are they aint even jealous but its just paranoia. theres no barometer... the same person who can be jealous of you can take a bullet for you. seckle yourself

• 1 month later...

stop being a petty bitch and know that humans will always get a hint of jelousy at some point. a man can be jelous of his wife and vice versa, its friends thats supposed to be some holy grail no go area yeah? chances are they aint even jealous but its just paranoia. theres no barometer... the same person who can be jealous of you can take a bullet for you. seckle yourself

You go girl

Johnny-Depp-Pirates.jpg

/

2, 100%. if either let me down I could end up losing faith in humans