PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

on demard games/ live games

also watch NBA TV has a few live games on there too

there apps for IOS & Andriod aswell

need a subscription of them tho.......180 or 20P/M (with nba tv) & 150 or 16 pm (without)

theres free video clips of the night, stats & standings too

last season you could get nba tv for like £5 a month but i cant find that option when i was lookin today

that all i wanted tbh so i can watch all the shows & have a few games to watch

at the mo you can watch for free till the 4 of november

http://watch.nba.com/nba/subscribe?utm_source=nbacom&utm_medium=online&utm_content=nbatvpage&utm_campaign=nbacompage

if you try it just remember to lock it off on the 4 if you dont want to pay

yh its smooth

Swear it hasn't even worked for me once or any of my mates. Keeps telling everyone our connection speeds ain't fast enough.

Swere your nets been f*cked for years lol

Yea not sure I can put it down to my net since it doesn't work for anyone else on my PSN list when they try it with other people........ Erics the only person I seen say it works.

Does it keep making an ejecting noise Macz?

yeh bruv you know why?

Yea it happened to me, twice actually. I've always got my feet up on the desk next to it and end up knocking the buttons on it and it fucks it up like that. Basically what I do is unplug the power cable, then keep pressing the power button on the machine. It will beep a few times until the extra power left over in the machine totally drains from it. Then just plug it back in and it should work.

Does it keep making an ejecting noise Macz?

yeh bruv you know why?

Yea it happened to me, twice actually. I've always got my feet up on the desk next to it and end up knocking the buttons on it and it f*cks it up like that. Basically what I do is unplug the power cable, then keep pressing the power button on the machine. It will beep a few times until the extra power left over in the machine totally drains from it. Then just plug it back in and it should work.

but this shouldnt happen, I dont touch the PS4 whilst its on..took the plug out over night before I saw this, just turned on now and it's fine