PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Bit the bullet and copped the one. Haven't played an xbox in time, been banging ps3. feels good to be back. who else has one? whats your tags?

CURRT1S

What games?

Just EA Access games ATM

EDIT

WTF, how is there not a Sky app? So I have to keep my 360 plugged in now just for Sky. Some fucking joke ting, look how long this has been out.

Bit the bullet and copped the one. Haven't played an xbox in time, been banging ps3. feels good to be back. who else has one? whats your tags?

CURRT1S

What games?

Just EA Access games ATM

EDIT

WTF, how is there not a Sky app? So I have to keep my 360 plugged in now just for Sky. Some f*cking joke ting, look how long this has been out.

Its cos they want heads to plug in there stb

Xbox Live Gold members will be able to play Forza Motorsport 5 for free this weekend, starting from 12:01am PDT this Thursday September 4 until midnight on Sunday September 7.

According to the Xbox blog, this will be the entire game - not a demo. Players can earn Forza 5 achievements and raise their gamerscore during the free week, which will remain on the player's profile even after the free week concludes.

Throughout the weekend, players can compete in a special multiclass endurance race event, Grand Tour of Prague, to earn a new title and badge.

• Upvote 1

Good luck...I have the digital copy of this...im on a 130MB+ connection...although you can play the game when it gets to 14% I ended up having to leave my console on for a day or even more... to download the c*nt, in fact I dont think ive actually played it since fully downloading it...was too pissed with the stuttered game play.

Im NEVER going digital again...hard copies FTWS

digital ftw

as much as i like to recoup some money back on trade ins

ive gotten to use to not having to get up and change dics lol

snappin between games quick n easy

Trust, digital>__

They need to match the prices of physical though

!!!

Would never buy a game again

My BF4 disc has been inside my xbox since day 1 lol don't even know where the case is anymore

Digital downloads only >

MS had that vision but too many guys wanted to cry 

Forza is like 80GB or suttin (let me find cardboard token to verify)...how big were ur games??

I have yet to trade in a game, so digital would be calm...but not at them speeds...maybe I should have plugged in an ethernet cable n allowed wireless. Thought N-band would have been sufficient though

lmao

can't say i've downloaded 80gb yet (that's nearly 1/5 of the console ffs)

Definitely prefer a hard copy, especially with how games are currently holding their value in this gen. You could buy FIFA 14 at launch and sell it today weeks before FIFA 15 for a minimum of £20. 

/

Also I think that was your problem, it's never about wireless with gaming unless you have no other option. Nothing more stable than a cable.