Supermalt

PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

7 hours ago, Agony said:

Hideo Kojima

Just take my money from now mate.

• Like 1

Lol such a random crossover. Seeing Ryu with a sword and dropping Hadoken on a dinosaur is hilarious.

Some decent deals going on PSN lately, although the fuckers done me over. Got BF1 and Titanfall 2 with all the packs for £11.99 yesterday, today they are doing Battlefield 1, 4 and Hardline with all the extra packs for £15.99.

4 hours ago, Gambino said:

Some decent deals going on PSN lately, although the fuckers done me over. Got BF1 and Titanfall 2 with all the packs for £11.99 yesterday, today they are doing Battlefield 1, 4 and Hardline with all the extra packs for £15.99.

Add me for bf1

duke_togo_vip2

Sony decided to give Black Ops III as an extra bonus game for PS Plus users last night at E3. Available to download now.

Not been playing any much to be honest. I'm mostly on Red Dead. I've had short goes on Rainbow Six and COD4 but that's about it. Got all these Far Cry games, COD's, Battlefields, Doom etc but not played them.

Every teaser up to this point has been confusing as fuck, but I'm still interested to see more