PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Forza is like 80GB or suttin (let me find cardboard token to verify)...how big were ur games??

I have yet to trade in a game, so digital would be calm...but not at them speeds...maybe I should have plugged in an ethernet cable n allowed wireless. Thought N-band would have been sufficient though

lmao

can't say i've downloaded 80gb yet (that's nearly 1/5 of the console ffs)

Lol, just checked the card, and it is 40GB still...think my issue was possibly down to Wi-Fi...but also the fact that now since an update, the cunting maching wont download while in standby, so it has to be fully on to download. That's just yet another step backwards in my view....why would they do that?!?!

naaaaaaah....shit is collecting dust, and I already have the 360 just sitting there "waiting" for my next urge to play, plus the fact im running low on plug sockets, so when I need to do something, that's the first to go.

Anyway 2GB is a violation of an update...though I guess the 360 never told us how big those were, it just "applied"

pmsl

swear I only come in here every couple weeks to laugh at nem

Maybe you should go n uummm....fuck yourself? xx

Xbone > ps4. Conclusion reached.

Basis: my sky box is plugged in. I have show box on I download a 2quid app and stream show box through Xbox video. I then say Xbox snap tv, sky sports new also on on deadline day. Both playing at the same time. See the thing about Falcao. XBOX SWITch. Full screen ssn. Thing ends "Xbox go to Xbox video" showbox resumes.

Fuck the pixel density of whatever shit I can't really tell unless I put my eye one inch away from the screen. What I just said is a tangible difference in multimedia experience.

Jumbo-unveils-gold-Xbox-console-at-Games

Jumbo-unveils-gold-PS4-at-Games14_3.jpg

The "world's first gold gaming consoles" have been officially unveiled by UAE retail giant Jumbo Electronics.

The PS4 and Xbox One consoles, which we were put onto by our colleagues at IGN Middle East, will be on display at the upcoming GAMES14 convention taking place in the Middle East this weekend.

Designed by Italian jeweler Gatti, the consoles are housed in special cases made from rose gold. The good news? They'll be for sale at the show! The bad news? It'll set you back AED 50,000 ($13,600).

• 3 weeks later...

all my 360 boys have started to cop ps4s, the conversion has started