Best signing so far this season

kerser

Best signing  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

van Persie, Fabregas are two players I rated highly, but they are not players of World football generation, they are players of an Arsenal generation, but thats it.

van Persie wouldn't even be seen in the same eyes as say an Henry in the general Premier League all timers, cos of his injuries. Well let me say yet anyway...

Since Ronaldo there is yet to be a player that stands head and shoulders above everyone else in the league.

Lol. no salt, but you lot are proving you didnt watch Arsenal.

The only thing van Persie has added is he's been the go to in big games for United, where as he'd miss pens/get sent off in big games for Arsenal. Smh, which is why you passive fans think he's better this year, when honestly he ain't.

Rvp hasn't just been banging needless goals though

He has scored improtant goals/winners/againt big teams

/

Porchy michu isn't a baller he is a finisher/target man and that's what swansea needed

• Upvote 3

Like I said though at Arsenal he was the main man, at Man Utd he is 1 of the main men.

If you base his goals on amount of shots taken he has scored more this year.

We rely on him I'm not gonna lie but not as much as you man did.

Wenger's team is always gonna give you that impression. As he indulges bringing out individuals strengths rather than balancing a team. Great with you have 8 or 9 great/very good players, but when you have only 2-3 very good players thats an epic flaw.

Hence why man was saying "now Fabregas gone, your finish 6th at best, Stoke are better"

Then it was RvP, before that Henry... Some even suggested Adebayor once... It will soon be said about Walcott too... If Nani played for Arsenal, lol I shall snm.

How about we base it on the fact he hasn't scored more goals than same point last season, lol. Why you think man was saying I should've scored more a couple weeks ago... Your arguing against fact and his own opinion, lol.

From time people saying take away RvP's goals you'd be much lower , I'm not sure how you can say that as fact. Lol, especially with the number of goals you've conceded this season.

Here's a crazy idea, maybe RVP's goals and shots per game has gone down this season because he's gone from leading the line on his own in every game to playing upfront with a another striker and sometimes playing a bit deeper when he starts with Hernandez. End of last season Arsenal's 2nd top scorer in the league was Theo with 8 goals. Hernandez already has 8 goals now and Rooney is on 10.

RVP saying he should've scored more doesn't back up this idea of him playing worse than last season. It just shows that he's putting more pressure on himself to keep improving his game.

• Upvote 2

Here's a crazy idea, maybe RVP's goals and shots per game has gone down this season because he's gone from leading the line on his own in every game to playing upfront with a another striker and sometimes playing a bit deeper when he starts with Hernandez. End of last season Arsenal's 2nd top scorer in the league was Theo with 8 goals. Hernandez already has 8 goals now and Rooney is on 10.

RVP saying he should've scored more doesn't back up this idea of him playing worse than last season. It just shows that he's putting more pressure on himself to keep improving his game.

How many times has he started with Hernandez, really?

Yeah and Walcott has 11...

Lol at my opinion only being based on just goals, its based on my eyes.

How many times has he started with Hernandez, really?

Yeah and Walcott has 11...

Lol at my opinion only being based on just goals, its based on my eyes.

RVP has played in all 25 of our league games this season. Hernandez has either started or come off the bench in 14 of those games mainly as a poacher leading the line with RVP either playing off him or next to him when we used the diamond formation. So it's easy to see how this can have a negative effect on the amount of goals and shots per game RVP has in comparison to last season when he spent most of his time as the main guy upfront.

I don't really know why you felt the need to mention how many goals Walcott has scored this season when that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. I mentioned Walcott's goals last season and Hernandez and Rooney's goals this season to show the difference between how the forwards around RVP this season and last season are contributing towards the amount of goals scored which further backs up my point.

I understand that your opinion is based on your eyes but they are filled with the resentment of seeing your former player playing so well in a United shirt. My advice would be to just...

tumblr_m9qgigFsVx1r0exkoo1_400.gif

You know your actually confirming my point, RVP is the best striker in the division, Wenger showed everyone his days as a #10 where no more, he can do everything but he's most effective scoring, Where is the sense in playing the guy who is the top striker in the league, the top scorer in the league, not in the most offensive role? Messi scores more than David Villa, so David Villa had to fall back, not the other way round.

The point was telling me how many goals them man have scored last season to this, is insignificant just like Walcott's.

Oh really....

Well in the past, present and futureRooney>>>Van Persie

:rofl:

This is why I can't with certain man...

• Upvote 3

Yes opinion can change but certain people definitely on here vary their opinion to suit their team/argument. If RvP still played for Arsenal, Rooooooooooooney would still be better in Agony's "opinion".

I hate Tottenham, but I'll still give certain players their props while playing for Tottenham, I was saying Berbatov was the most class player in the Prem since Bergkamp when he was a Spurs player, I remember saying all these things as they actually pain me to say them. I think Vertonghen is class, Sol Campbell is the best defender Tottenham ever had, Ledley King is a great player said it too many times, but you know if Sol never did you dirty, you would never be calling Ledley better than him.

When I say Walcott >>>>> Lennon I really mean this and I been saying it for YEARS. Same way I was saying Song >>>> Palacios not cos they played for my team, but cos I was right. Lol.

I'm not Rsonist who said Lupoli and Benjani was better than Adebayor, then hero worshipped him once he joined Tottenham on loan, ironically he's slowly beginning to hate him again tho now...

:lmao: 

Got time to be searching back 5 years for a quote.

@ 5:40am as well. Probably didn't even wipe the sleep out of his eyes and have breakfast before he made the post

Considering that comment was made at a time when Rooney was playing some of his best football alongside CR7 and Tevez and a few months away from collecting Prem and CL medals meanwhile RVP getting into double figures for appearances and goals in a season was an achievement that deserved a medal it was a fair statement at the time.

:lmao: 

>Got time to be searching back 5 years for a quote.

@ 5:40am as well. Probably didn't even wipe the sleep out of his eyes and have breakfast before he made the post

Considering that comment was made at a time when Rooney was playing some of his best football alongside CR7 and Tevez and a few months away from collecting Prem and CL medals meanwhile RVP getting into double figures for appearances and goals in a season was an achievement that deserved a medal it was a fair statement at the time.

:rofl:

Just stop.

FYI finding that quote took literally 30 seconds.