Same sex marriage

Same sex marriage  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should gay people have this right?

I'd say being a gay is nature

Being feminine and camp is nuture

Choosing to practise homosexuality is a whole next thing.

children should not be forced to be among homosexuality. its taken a long time for single people to be able to adopt because there is a balance needed to raise children that are already exposed to the fact that they are being raised by some one other than their  parents/family, which can make them vulnerable. add to that homosexuality and its even more unstable.

plus if u a batty bwoy u give up ur right to raise a child, nature showed u that much already.

tumblr_m41811Gbfc1r1io7p.gif

The increase in gay acceptance will only breed an increase in gay people. 

The increase in gay people will mean that more gay people will be doing more of the typical jobs like nursing or teaching.

Teachers spend between 5 to 8 hours a day with a child, more than most working parents.

Children are easily influenced by the adults they spend time around.

Still think gay don't matter in your life?

You mean an acceptance for gayness will lead to more people being openly gay than hiding it?

I hate to piss on your parade but at some point in your life you've almost certainly been served, conversed with or even touched by a gay person and been totally oblivious to it. I think a lot of people's impression of gay people is heavily influenced by people who think that because they're gay they need to make it glaringly obvious by being camp, that pisses me off no end but they aren't all like that.

I couldn't give a shit about marriage between two heterosexual people never mind gays, it means nothing to me but forcing religions to hold ceremonies for it is ridiculous. Religion isn't mean to be progressive, the word is the word so stick to it.

Letting them have kids is too far though imo.

Your assuming thats what I mean but I work with a guy that is openly gay but hasn't told his parents. I see the way people where I work keep their kids away from him but he is by no means "Camp", he's just gay. (Yes it does urk me)

2 things come to mind when I consider the classification of gay and how it came about. Its either something that was inherited or something learned. Now if its something inherited then from the amount of people where I work where I get to interact with people and their children (No peodo), the parents do not want their children affected  by what they see as wrong, so they keep their kids away (They've fully said this to me).

But if the gay was learned then the same applies because this gay dude has seen the positive sides to being gay (if there are any) and made conscious decision, and like the bible bashing crew, will in some way try to pass it onto others. The parents see this possibility and would rather not have their kids around it.

I've had this conversation with numerous parents who look forward to one day having grand children. Sure there are some that wouldn't mind (Too much) a gay yute but mostly, they want straight kids, and anything they can do to avoid that not happening they will do.

It sounds like a fire bun statement, fuck it, it is a fire bun statement, but if someone is inherently gay, they need to just be killed cos its not like they will be bringing anything new to the species is it? Jheez imagine an out of work raging homo with no purpose. Whats the fucking point of their life?

You inherit gayness, don't you think there's quite an obvious flaw in that?

How do you learn to be attracted to men and who is teaching it?

The increase in gay people will mean that more gay people will be doing more of the typical jobs like nursing or teaching.

Teachers spend between 5 to 8 hours a day with a child, more than most working parents.

dunno about you and your simple mind, but you could put a million gay people around me as teachers, doctors, nurses etc and theres still 1000% chance ill never be gay

ffs flojo did you just correct my spelling ?

dunno about you and your simple mind, but you could put a million gay people around me as teachers, doctors, nurses etc and theres still 1000% chance ill never be gay

Yh but that's now ur an adult

What if u had been around that much gay from birth?

i was around some pretty horrific stuff as a  child, didnt make me do or what to do them in later life

Am I honestly reading some of this stuff?

Gay people do not come from gay people, they come from heterosexual parents.

Said homosexuals will have brothers and sisters who are completely straight, explain that please if it's down to environment.

Throughout recorded history homosexuality is present, if gay people don't procreate how is homosexuality still present thousands of years after being recorded, please explain.

• Upvote 2

i was around some pretty horrific stuff as a  child, didnt make me do or what to do them in later life

Really? You don't think the things youve been around have shaped who you are?

Am I honestly reading some of this stuff?

Gay people do not come from gay people, they come from heterosexual parents.

Said homosexuals will have brothers and sisters who are completely straight, explain that please if it's down to environment.

Throughout recorded history homosexuality is present, if gay people don't procreate how is homosexuality still present thousands of years after being recorded, please explain.

Sounds like you're suggesting its a disease. I can live with that notion lol. Now lets cure them or burn them

• Downvote 2

I refuse to ascribe to the opinion that being gay can be contagious.

fuckaouttahere

U don't think people can be subconsciously manipulated into doing just about anything?

How do people explain the getting molested > being gay phenomenon then? Is this just a huge coincidence?

Really? You don't think the things youve been around have shaped who you are?

positively Id say

i look back on it and laugh at the fact that i got away from all that and aint living that life anymore

doesnt play on my mind at all

I refuse to ascribe to the opinion that being gay can be contagious.

fuckaouttahere

U don't think people can be subconsciously manipulated into doing just about anything?

How do people explain the getting molested > being gay phenomenon then? Is this just a huge coincidence?

i know a few people that were molested (male and female)

none are gay

i know 3 gay people

none were molested

how do you explain that?

• Downvote 1