Week 26 - 12/13 - Premier League / CL L16 & Europa L32

User

Thanks Ciph

I don't know why the statement was originally so hard to comprehend.

You ok Alex ?

Nah comment wasnt hard to comprehend. Was clear that you meant hes a good shotstopper but he isnt good at crosses.

What was unclear and is just a load of bullshit is to say they played to his strengths.

Should teams just not shoot against good shot stoppers then? And instead just fire crosses in all game?

His performance is somehow getting played down because apparently real made the most basic of errors in actually shooting towards goal....i mean who even does that when Thats so clearly de gea's main strength?? What awful awful tactics.

Thanks Ciph

I don't know why the statement was originally so hard to comprehend.

You ok Alex ?

Nah comment wasnt hard to comprehend. Was clear that you meant hes a good shotstopper but he isnt good at crosses.

What was unclear and is just a load of bullshit is to say they played to his strengths.

Should teams just not shoot against good shot stoppers then? And instead just fire crosses in all game?

His performance is somehow getting played down because apparently real made the most basic of errors in actually shooting towards goal....i mean who even does that when Thats so clearly de gea's main strength?? What awful awful tactics.

Don't know why you're making this hard. 

But if you're going to pepper DDG with shots all night then there's a good chance he's going to off with a wordly performance. If you're lumping balls in the balls, putting it on him then it's going to be a different story. Funny thing is no one would be talking about DDG if one of those cross's he came for and missed resulted in a goal.

I'm not taking away from his performance because shots don't save themselves.