So iam on the bus now..........

Guest chap44uns

Guest chap44uns

id tell him to shut up still. when one person starts then other people join in and back it, but when no one says anything its just one old lady defending herself while the rest look on in fear....then we get what what we have here.

dead topic on vip fulla coulda woulda shoulda.

when i was on my ones defending it on the train cuz some nazi thought it was cool to do the nazi

salute and shout heil hitler before asking me whats my problem i found a voice and answered man back.

and you, you call yourself a man, yet u sat there

and giggled.

End of the day the black lady was in the wrong

Truesay the man didn't need to go racial but hes main point was that she don't own the bus.

At end of the day we as black ppl call other blacks who act uncilvilised "monkeys" or niggers

And uncivilised blacks call each other niggers

Not saying my man had a point but

Ye

• Downvote 3

I think they are 2 separate issues in all honesty.

The man behaved in a ridiculously disproportionate way, what the passengers coulda said to him is 1 thing.

The woman shoulda asked if others were ok with her opening the window, she was not riding alone on the bus and the current weather makes it an even bigger problem potentially.

People need to learn consideration when they are out in the road.

id tell him to shut up still. when one person starts then other people join in and back it, but when no one says anything its just one old lady defending herself while the rest look on in fear....then we get what what we have here.

dead topic on vip fulla coulda woulda shoulda.

when i was on my ones defending it on the train cuz some nazi thought it was cool to do the nazi

salute and shout heil hitler before asking me whats my problem i found a voice and answered man back.

and you, you call yourself a man, yet u sat there

and giggled.

End of the day the black lady was in the wrong

Truesay the man didn't need to go racial but hes main point was that she don't own the bus.

So the standard response of getting up, slamming the window shut, and kissing his teeth wasnt enough?

Even my four year old god daughter said to me one day "err he brought his dog on the train that's naaasty."

four years old and she has her own pitt staff but knows what's rights in public.

animals on public transport, take them tings for walks in the park/forest not day trips to Chelsea.

and i bet the man with the smelly dog kept quiet whilst the woman was being cussed by cracky as well. He should have gone downstairs with his mutt.

Even my four year old god daughter said to me one day "err he brought his dog on the train that's naaasty." four years old and she has her own pitt staff but knows what's rights in public. animals on public transport, take them tings for walks in the park/forest not day trips to Chelsea. and i bet the man with the smelly dog kept quiet whilst the woman was being cussed by cracky as well. He should have gone downstairs with his mutt.

Ykno dogs are a white mans best friend though (sorry to make this racial again) black people don't see dogs in the same way generally.

I remember I was in the cinema with my family watching this

MarleyPoster.jpg

Owen Wilson was eating cake of the fork, fed the dog and ate another bit for himself.

My mum nearly jumped out of her seat lmfao I said "shussssh" cos I was weary of the white people around sitting there smiling calm, didn't wanna cause a scene.

• Upvote 8

Even my four year old god daughter said to me one day "err he brought his dog on the train that's naaasty." four years old and she has her own pitt staff but knows what's rights in public. animals on public transport, take them tings for walks in the park/forest not day trips to Chelsea. and i bet the man with the smelly dog kept quiet whilst the woman was being cussed by cracky as well. He should have gone downstairs with his mutt.

Ykno dogs are a white mans best friend though (sorry to make this racial again) black people don't see dogs in the same way generally.

u idiot...its pure disrespect ,,the dog stank out the bus hence why she opend the windows in this weather

the crackheads cussin are d*ckheads havin a go at an old lady wen its obvious she opened the window so she could breath fresh air

somone should have said something

• Downvote 2