Who is your Role Model

PopT

Growing up it was Pac, this guy taught me the power of having a big heart, being brave and never being scared to voice your opinion regardless of what anybody else thought.

My mum and her mother also.

I remember my grandma used to tell me about when she used to live with my grandad, he was real abusive, so she saved £12,000 from her various cleaning jobs over years, used to put the cash in a trunk in the bedroom, so he didn't find any letters etc...

She said 1 time he stood on the trunk and screamed "woman if you have any money in this house I'm taking that" lol

She said she put her hand on her head but he never found it and as soon as my uncle, who was youngest of 5, turned 18 she slapped that on a house and was gone.

He never knew what hit him, funny cos I only know grandad as a quiet man with a tuff voice in church but I guess that would humble anyone.

I dunno, I look up to them computer guys like Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg... but I wouldn't say they're my role models.

You know what, this for me too. I look up to guys that have built something and made P from it. But I don't think I really have a role model

• Upvote 1

you dont need some outlandish story for someone to be your role model

your role model is someone who's guided you etc

why would i look to some random billionaire who has in no way lived the life i've lived or come up the way id want to when i can look at someone ive watch succeed in their own way.

success aint just measured by money

and they dont have to have struggled