Girl, 14, Set Up 15 Year Old Boy To Be Stabbed To Death

Mame Biram Diouf

but she went and got the knife, its not like the guy had it on him for protection... if that's not intent I dunno what is

we dont know this as fact though all we know is thats what the prosecution said happened

prosecution can SAY what they like same with the media the jury have to go on the evidence presented in court

a man negged ME you know

:rofl:

Guest chap44uns

The British justice system receives another pie to the face.

Put them both in jail for life. They are old enough to know better.

guessing u didnt read hanks post

• Upvote 1

The British justice system receives another pie to the face.

Put them both in jail for life. They are old enough to know better.

old enough to know better, its was a struggle with a guy trying to stab him, but he won it?

so at his age he should know to just stay still and get stuck?

dont understand the intensity

updated version says the guy was being aggressive and rude and pulled a knife and got stabbed with it himself

she went and got one but didnt really leave the house

so again, dont really understand the intensity of that comment

Ill explain...

she ran in the house in anger and grabbed a knife but was held back but people that know her and saw what happened,

^^^

Over a ball thrown at her?! not on.

We are who we surround ourselfs around.  The sheer fact she goes to get a knife to do something is my exact statement about todays youth.  Guy may well have been a bully etc, but this girl doesnt sound like an angel either.

In the DM article it states he was stabbed in the heart & lungs, Hank does nothing to question this so i presumme this is true... does that sound like self defense to you? It doesnt to me.  He isnt a law inforcer & when people start taking the law into their own hands & we will have chaos.  We are going to have 8yrs old stabbing their "friends" because they want the green pencil. No doubt she will have time to think about her actions.But shes going to get out & be able to have a life & family, this guy might have been a lil shit but he may well have grown up to do something amazing.  I know its easy to judge the situation etc & it will be sensitive because a forum user is related the girl in question.  But I stand by my statement regarding bitches... Girls like that who be fighting with guys and running in their houses to get knifes.  I understand sticking up for your woman but you need to think about is your woman behaving like a woman to be treated as one? If shes running around acting like a man trying fight & argue with men & grabbing a knife to go deal with a man, then she isn't acting that of a woman.  We only have to look at the honey trap murder. 

Theres men out there who wont deal with certain types of Bitches because they know they going to end up getting them into trouble.  This is why when I see some of the young girls jumping around acting like Bitches it makes me cringe.  These young ones are too rude & lazy.

• Downvote 3

Ill explain...

she ran in the house in anger and grabbed a knife but was held back but people that know her and saw what happened,

^^^

Over a ball thrown at her?! not on.

We are who we surround ourselfs around.  The sheer fact she goes to get a knife to do something is my exact statement about todays youth.  Guy may well have been a bully etc, but this girl doesnt sound like an angel either.

In the DM article it states he was stabbed in the heart & lungs, Hank does nothing to question this so i presumme this is true... does that sound like self defense to you? It doesnt to me.  He isnt a law inforcer & when people start taking the law into their own hands & we will have chaos.  We are going to have 8yrs old stabbing their "friends" because they want the green pencil. No doubt she will have time to think about her actions.  I know its easy to judge the situation etc & it will be sensitive because a forum user is related the girl in question.  But I stand by my statement regarding bitches... Girls like that who be fighting with guys and running in their houses to get knifes.  I understand sticking up for your woman but you need to think about is your woman behaving like a woman to be treated as one? If shes running around acting like a man trying fight & argue with men & grabbing a knife to go deal with a man, then she isn't acting that of a woman.  We only have to look at the honey trap murder. 

Theres men out there who wont deal with certain types of Bitches because they know they going to end up getting them into trouble.  This is why when I see some of the young girls jumping around acting like Bitches it makes me cringe.  These young ones are too rude & lazy.

blabbering again

lets go by the update, and of course i was there

how is getting beaten up, ending up on the floor and the guy pulling a knife on you, then you get that same knife off him and stab him with it not self defense?

yeah the chick aint an angel, who is though? didnt do the best thing, but w/e at least she wasnt able to go through with her plan

but from Hank's story (reason its not a murder case) she aint the worst person in this IMO