The Poker Thread

Woodpecker

@Sub_zero practice on pokerstars micro stakes like 0.01/0.02, you need to play a few thousand hands to get a feel for the game and before you should 'take a shot' at going up in stakes

Also at Zlatan can we get temporary bans for people that keep filling the thread with fraff and zynga talk,  I dont mind staying out of every other thread but lets atleast keep this one serious, these forum characters are seriously boring.

• Upvote 1

www.pkr.com 

soooo much better you create ur own avi,hairstyle  clothes voices etc  i sit playin poker orderin drinks so players kno i gt points n nt to fuck wid me 

beg we play tht then i can join in gt money on that site 

:lol:

Slippery slope

One up side of tournaments vs cash games imo its easier to pick it budget and stick to it.

Maybe try a couple of free rolls so you're not putting up money but still playing for a real prize. Even if it's just qualifying for the next tournament

leave it, kim aint even got enuff to deposit in pokerstars, yo subzero if your tryna learn poker, dont play ppl that are out to hustle you and know ur new, play the hands ur reading about on clean tables where you have no image yet

also lol at a bitch rating a poker site cos u can 'make ure own character' ....... we join poker sites for, bonus, tournaments, rakeback.